Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Anima Zero

Xenosaga Episode II

Well, I haven't seen a topic for this game, so...just curious what everyone's opinion is on this game.

Me? Well...it certainly is a good game (Then again, that tends to be my answer to almost every RPG I play ^_^).

VA's are all good (Well, except for one specific character, KOS-MOS. XS1's VA for her was better.)

Story is also great to where I am now (Currently preparing for the last dungeon). I'm not going to go reveal parts of the story due to some heavy spoilers I'll likely include.

And, most importantly for me, Battle System/Gameplay. This part is what I like most about the game. Break Zones, Air/Down Properties, AC Fire/Ice/etc., all have to be executed well enough to finish battles quickly.

Difficulty of the game...well, I'm probably gonna be the only one saying this, but I think this game is even easier than the first Xenosaga right now. Then again, I haven't gone through the final dungeon yet, plus there are bonus dungeons/bosses that can be done after the game has been completed, so I'll probably be eating my words soon enough :).

Well, that's about all from me. If you want to ask me any questions about certain things (Like Character/E.S. Battles, Boss Tactics, etc.), then feel free to ask and I'll try answering them as best as I can.

I really want to try Xenosaga Episode I and II. Though I don't have the money to buy it at the moment. :P One of these days I will buy 'em and play it up. I loved Xenogears a lot, as my favrourite PSX game, so Xenosaga interests me. :D I heard that it has some familiar things in it such as the Anima Relics. :D