Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Liam

*sniff* they grow up so fast!

Happy birthday, Liam, for your 14th birthday :)

And I'll turn into 15 on Friday, just wait till I'll start another thread

These were high school courses, Zaldron? Yikes. I have enough trouble with Enr. Calculus 2 and Computer Organization/Assembly Language.

I don't know how's the education system on your country, but Highschool comes right before University.

These were high school courses, Zaldron? Yikes. I have enough trouble with Enr. Calculus 2 and Computer Organization/Assembly Language.

I don't know how's the education system on your country, but Highschool comes right before University.

Yeah...we have preschool, kindergarden, 1st throught 8th grades, then high school (9-12), then college/university.....

WHAT?!?!?! Did you just like not show up or something??? :P

It's ok, if you miss 6 days, you fail. And not changing your clothes or not participating is considered missing a day. The trick is to manage so you cut exactly five days.

They graded us on CV's done. You had to do a certain amount of CV workouts in a semester. I had to make one up every day after school for the last 2 weeks cause I just played hockey most of the time. You could only make up one per day, so I almost got an A. I think a part of the grade is effort in the daily activities, which I only put into knocking everybody over and breaking some equipment.

Hah, "participating" for us involves running three laps around a basketball court and then playing shootout or something with a basketball, or playing touch football. Oh, yeah, once a quarter we have to run a mile, but you get eight and a half minutes to do it.

Heh, we had to run too. It was funny, four other guys and I would jog so slow that people would walk past us. It was a joke. But the rule was that your heart rate had to be at a certain level, and the teachers would check us every 3 or 4 minutes but our heart rate was always at that level, after a few weeks they just accused us of being on drugs and gave us credit for our "runs" :P

As some of you know, I have a...peculiar physical condition. Well, I was really really really shy and didn't want to dress out. So I never did. I got a 60 my freshman and sophomore year in PE. But they waived the requirement for me. ^_^

Heh, we had to run too. It was funny, four other guys and I would jog so slow that people would walk past us. It was a joke. But the rule was that your heart rate had to be at a certain level, and the teachers would check us every 3 or 4 minutes but our heart rate was always at that level, after a few weeks they just accused us of being on drugs and gave us credit for our "runs" :P

Like I said, ours is based on time. I ran under six without trying too hard, so I'm pretty safe. Health is the heart rate and body fat pct. class. I'm somewhere between 7 and 9 percent body fat, and you can't have over 30, so I'm safe there, too.

one time i ran 7 straight laps around 2 connected soccer fields without stopping after slothing all summer (i look like a weak shit, but i'm actually fairly strong) i actually beat most of the jocks too, my butchy gym teacher* was impressed.

* My junior high Gym teacher was the "Ms. man" a la Scary Movie type.

Long-distance running doesn't really have much to do with muscle strength.