Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
baronofhell

korn

Just left their site, their guitarist "head" has parted ways with korn. From reading the little announcement it seems like a joke for some reason though. korn.com

If it's true, good for him, their music was always to friggin depressing. Comments?

I enjoyed all their albums except 'Take a Look in the Mirror,' I haven't listened to them in a while now but just yesterday I watched their DVD 'Deuce' - it made me think happy times. IMHO KoRn is what teenage life is all about; going beserk, believing the world is against you, goofing around etc, plus their stuff is great fun to sing and rock to.

It's a shame he's leaving KoRn.

BTW, didn't Jon (lead singer) turn Catholic/Christian ages ago?

Maybe it's me but I always thought Korn's singer had a really fruity sounding voice.

Congratulations Head on your newfound mediocrity and petty piety. It's good to know that you are making great bounds in progress by submitting to superstition and lies meant to gain authoritarian control over people such as yourself. With hundreds of thousands of people being murdered, oppressed, and poisoned worldwide, it's a milestone of a turning point that have you have managed to summon the strength to take a firm stance about something little you believe interferes with your personal salvation. Let you be a model for all those seeking to lead a rational life of reason and strive for individuality. So farewell Head. Godspeed in your sappy endeavors.

Oh wait, you always were mediocre, at least since Follow the Leader. Thank you for breaking up with a shitty band.

Hmmmmmm, most people invest in religion or set up charities when they believe the end is near...or at least when they realise that death waits in every corner of life.

Maybe he got scurd.

Yeah, I was a korn fan for a little while. Until I saw them live(on tv) For the most part, they sucked. John sounds gay, the way he hops around and all. I just couldn't listen to the music anymore knowing that the lead singer actually might be a homo, and plus I got tired of hearin Mr/Ms Davis whinin and moanin on every song. I think korn needs a new front man, their instrumentals rock, but the frontman/woman's gotta go sing for elton john or something. whatever

Scabbed Angel said:

Where'd he find Him?

I found him behind my dresser, maybe Head found him with his missing left socks?

baronofhell said:

Yeah, I was a korn fan for a little while. Until I saw them live(on tv) For the most part, they sucked. John sounds gay, the way he hops around and all. I just couldn't listen to the music anymore knowing that the lead singer actually might be a homo, and plus I got tired of hearin Mr/Ms Davis whinin and moanin on every song. I think korn needs a new front man, their instrumentals rock, but the frontman/woman's gotta go sing for elton john or something. whatever

So you're homophobic? Ah....we'll just ignore you for now.

baronofhell said:

fluff

The rampant idiocy in this forum has me wishing there were new topics at the vets. Now I remember why I post here, because I am shitacularly bored. Carry on.

baronofhell said:

Yeah, I was a korn fan for a little while. Until I saw them live(on tv) For the most part, they sucked. John sounds gay, the way he hops around and all. I just couldn't listen to the music anymore knowing that the lead singer actually might be a homo...

God I know, I hate it when homos try and do things straight people should be doing, like making music or trying to exist.
Dont get me started on when John hops around, that is SO clearly gay, anyone who dances to their own music on stage must be a suasage smuggler. He should just come out, then people like you and me won't be tricked into listening to a fucking homo band. The world needs more awesome people like you, man.

John sounds gay

actually might be a homo

Mr/Ms Davis

frontman/woman's

(sing for) elton john

Yes, we're clearly twisting your words, sonny.

Talking out of your ass this early in your DW forum life isn't healthy.

whatever. If you deem it necessary to ban me because I don't like korn for my own reasons then go ahead. I wasn't gay bashing, and yeah my comments did come across homophobic, and I'm sorry. The only thing I was trying to say is that I lost interest in korn because they suck live and their music got stale. I'm pretty sure most people who have seen one of their shows will agree.

And what I meant by twisting my words is that someone implied that I was saying someone dancing to their own music is gay.

baronofhell said:

whatever. If you deem it necessary to ban me because I don't like korn for my own reasons then go ahead. I wasn't gay bashing, and yeah my comments did come across homophobic, and I'm sorry. The only thing I was trying to say is that I lost interest in korn because they suck live and their music got stale. I'm pretty sure most people who have seen one of their shows will agree.

And what I meant by twisting my words is that someone implied that I was saying someone dancing to their own music is gay.

baronofhell's title says:
Troll

Heh. Nuff said.

At least he appears somewhat remorseful for his homophobic comments. Cut him some frickin' bone, here.

Yeah, I just noticed that I'm labeled a troll now, I guess because I ended up liking halflife2 more than doom3. Sorry, I'll just walk on egg shells from now on and make sure I don't hurt anyone's feelings. Or I just gotta work on being more constructive with my criticism of doom3. Anyway, back to topic, I wonder who's gonna replace Head.

baronofhell said:

Yeah, I just noticed that I'm labeled a troll now, I guess because I ended up liking halflife2 more than doom3. Or I just gotta work on being more constructive with my criticism of doom3.

I guarantee you that isn't the reason.

baronofhell said:

Yeah, I just noticed that I'm labeled a troll now, I guess because I ended up liking halflife2 more than doom3. Sorry, I'll just walk on egg shells from now on and make sure I don't hurt anyone's feelings. Or I just gotta work on being more constructive with my criticism of doom3. Anyway, back to topic, I wonder who's gonna replace Head.

Stop trying to turn everything into a Doom 3 / HalfLife 2 debate.