Hustler One

Bagel Bites

Are Bagel Bites tasty?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Are Bagel Bites tasty?

• Yes
    • No
    • I have never eaten them

Over my dead body will this thread exceed 1 page...

Even more so if this is the post to do it... :P

EDIT:

SHIT

Bagel Bites are good for washing down Vodka. But I don't think they're very economical for how much you get for how much you pay.

Now what's really good is you get these cheapshit 95ยข Big Top pizzas preferaby supreme which noticially horribly lacking in cheese. Then you cover it with seasoned Taco or Taco+Nacho shredded cheese and/or torn up hot pepper jack cheese. It tastes like a really good Mexican pizza.

Green Gates said:

I AM NOW PERMANENTLY BANNED! HURRAH!!

M-M-MONSTER OWN!

*average IQ of forum skyrockets*

...oh right. Back on topic; yes, bagel bites are great, finally got to try them. I prefer the pepperoni ones.

I prefer to make my own:

A few fresh bagels sliced in half + your favorite spaghetti sauce + shredded mozzarella cheese + any optional extras (pepperoni, sausage, etc.) + a few minutes in the oven or a few seconds in the microwave = something I believe are a lot better than Bagel Bites

I've yet to experience Bagel Bites, but the concept intrigues me. I like to think I know a thing or two about food, and this just seems like a logical step to me.

Why is Green Gates banned? Is it just because he's a shmuck? I thought you actually had to DO something.

Ichor, that sounds absolutely MARVELOUS.

DC

He did do something. He spammed a lot (most of it was deleted here, but he's continuing his antics there). That and he was Columbine/Crack in the Box.

I apologize for not telling him off fast enough. I was just playing along. I did not realize it would get out of hand.

Ichor said:

He did do something. He spammed a lot (most of it was deleted here, but he's continuing his antics there). That and he was Columbine/Crack in the Box.

No wonder.He reminded me alot of Columbine.[Showing off Vocabulary]

Are there any other types of Bagel Bites beside Pizza and Cheeseburger ones??

heh that was him? You mean "gosh I didnt realize a) people still remembered columbine b) that it was considered bad c) it had to do with Doom"

Heh BTW, has anyone here had english muffin pizzas? They're also good :D

BTW I dont think I even said anything on the subject of bagel bites yet here... @_@

they are teh goodnezz. The thing is is that they often come out of the oven too dry... and hot.

When I was a little kid, my friend's mom bought those all the time from Costco in giant boxes, so we'd always eat them over there. Very tasty. I make better pizzas out of bagels, english muffins, and such though.

Heh. That reminds me.

When I first started doing pnp rpgs that was our munchie.
We spent more time bsing and talking about shit then roleplaying, but we had fun nonetheless.

Not much has changed, other than we no longer eat the bitez. Pity. Maybe I will pick some up for nostalgias sake. @_@

Jehar said:

We spent more time bsing and talking about shit then roleplaying, but we had fun nonetheless.

Oh hells yes. We usualy degrade into horrible running gags and tired movie quotes that we nonetheless crack up to. It always seems like very little roleplaying ever happens.