Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Manc

WAD2PDF Updates

WAD2PDF, a utility that takes doom wads and presents a top down view of each map in the wad in pdf format, has been updated to version 1.2. This update includes improved standards-compliant PDF output as well as new command line parameters.

I suggest heading over to the project website and have a look for yourself if you have not yet done so.

I may need it for school paperwork when they want to see my map :P
Thanks man and great work.

Nmn said:

FP I guess...
but who uses this program anyway? :P

It could have some uses but imo it's more of a "hey this is kinda cool" type of project. Kudos to him though in any case.

This is great! Would be mightly useful as automation for manual making and whatnot.

Even if you could make it dump out the view as a JPG or PNG, you could make a nifty manual on your website for your project.

I coulda used something like this when I was working on QDOOM, I could see it helping me visualize what to do next and whatnot.

Fanatic said:

Even if you could make it dump out the view as a JPG or PNG, you could make a nifty manual on your website for your project.

Acrobat Reader can export PDFs to image files. I think. At the very least you can take screengrabs.

udderdude said:

and support zDoom

It already does. I just tried Daedalus without any problems. It just does not support scaled flats.

Awesome job, this is great for coming up with deathmatch/CTF strategies and mapping them out.

Mancubus II said:

It could have some uses

My dream use would be that they use the printouts on the Doom movie on some bulletin boards or wall posters.

Not that I'm expecting it to happen, of course. But it would be really cool if it did.

Sign in to follow this