Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
X-Fob

Please Help me Find HQ "Satan Goat-Head" Picture...

Hello guys,

You're my last hope.

I'm playing old doom now and I'm very passionate about that game.

I've been looking for a picture of satan-head everywhere on the net, but couldn't find it.

I mean that one on the huge wall in "Last Call" in Doom TNT, that goat-head or whatever...You can see that head on some walls in other levels... I've tried every imaginable keyword, but couldn't find anything on search engines.

See, I've decided to enhance my T-Shirt with this picture, but have no other ideas, where to look for. It would be amazing if you guys could help me out here.

I don't know... maybe it's possible to find it in some designs or drawings as artists many times create high quality models before releasing a final one. By saying high quality, I don't mean super-quality. Just so it wouldn't look like the old doom graphic and so I could stick it and have a good looking T-Shirt.

I know, this may sound stupid, but really... Small detail, but it just drives me crazy...

If you guys have any ideas, I would really appreciate your help.

Thanx.

Hold on, X Fob, I'm going to link you to the highest-resolution picture of the Icon of Sin you'll ever see. :P Just give me one sec.

EDIT: Here is is: http://atlas.walagata.com/w/relicareligia/IOS.jpg

I have to go though, so if that doesn't work, just say so, and I'll upload one I know will work (it'll take some time though), and you should have that within three hours from right now.

Hope that helps.

Thank you very much guys. You helped me a lot.

Relica Religia, your pic is great. I have saved it and even recorded into my cd-r. Maybe you know where to get the picture that you have as icon. That green one. Cause that's what I've actually been looking for. (Sorry I didn't tell it earlier).

Relica Religia, thank you very much for taking time to upload the picture. I appreciate it very much.

Thanx guys.

Thanx. I did that. However the texture is very small. I need little bigger.

I was wondering where it's possible to find these models, at the top of the doomworld.com page. Those white-blue ones. I think they're models, not pics taken from textures. So I believe it's possible to find any size pics of these models.

X-Fob said:

Thanx. I did that. However the texture is very small. I need little bigger.

I was wondering where it's possible to find these models, at the top of the doomworld.com page. Those white-blue ones. I think they're models, not pics taken from textures. So I believe it's possible to find any size pics of these models.

Actually they're either cut out from pictures of the original models, the sprites themselves (from the iwads), or in the case of the doom3 pics, they're cut out from screenshots. So it's not really possible to find "any size pics of these models" as you put it.

Terra-jin said:

It's a texture in your DOOM wad. Download XWE or WinTex and extract the patch for yourself.

Its actually more like 8 seperate textures all put together :P

Sorry, I've been out for a couple of days.

Relica Religia, thanx again. However, iamthejake2000 is right. It's not the one I'm looking for. But really thanx for help.

Hey, I can't play doom3, cause my pc isn't so powerful. If you guys have played it, do you know, is there that bamophet head somewhere or not?

I'll start diggin' the net again...

What I want is a stylish pic on my T-shirt. Not some amateurish one, screaming: "Hey look at me, I'm old doom fan and I'm cool... Duh..." I mean, more quality pic, more realistic than animated. I'm planning to work on it with Photoshop, so I think I'll be able to get what I want.

Take care...

X-Fob said:

If you guys have played it, do you know, is there that bamophet head somewhere or not?

No it aint in there.

X-Fob said:

Hey, I can't play doom3, cause my pc isn't so powerful.

Well my comp isn't that powerful either,but i still could play it,but i hope my second comp is finished soon i am building one at the moment.
Waiting for some additional parts at the moment,so i can begin on it.