Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Combine

Anyone play WoW?

Well, if any game has ever amazed me more than DOOM, WoW would be it. Quite a fitting acronym, wouldn't you agree?

PS - Actually, I've only seen it from a friend. I haven't registered myself, because judging from the amount of time he spends playing WoW, I'd better keep off this one if I want to get my degree ;)

My roommate plays WoW... all the time. I don't know if he even goes to school anymore. Sometimes I hear him cursing loudly at the game. If crack was made into a video game, WoW would be it.

Four of my friends play it, which pretty much means all of my friends play it. They talk about it all the time at school, infact, it is all they ever talk about. I on the other hand, if I happen to be there, stare at the wall since I have no such knowledge of WoW. :D Though recently I have people to talk to about Yu-Gi-Oh! :D

DOOM Anomaly said:

Four of my friends play it, which pretty much means all of my friends play it.

Same here, except I think more than 4 of them play it. I always feel left out and they rarely ever leave their houses to hang out anymore. :/

heheh seems doomers dont play WoW wery much i play though and i more or less play it all my free time, howewer i dont stop going to school beacouse of it (some of my friends do though.

I curse Blizzard for their account price. It costs here 15 or 12 euros, and that's like a thousand of old "pesetas" in Spain. My dad won't let me pay that for an account.
So, I'm on the making of a free MMORPG, who knows if it will be out?

DOOM Anomaly said:

Four of my friends play it, which pretty much means all of my friends play it. They talk about it all the time at school, infact, it is all they ever talk about. I on the other hand, if I happen to be there, stare at the wall since I have no such knowledge of WoW. :D Though recently I have people to talk to about Yu-Gi-Oh! :D

GET NEW HOBBIES GEEK

Ultimately I don't have the time and patience for the full MMORPG experience.

I like games that doesn't require constant attention. Games you can play for awhile, then put on a shelf and forget about, and when you desire to play them again they'll be no worse for wear.

In MMOPRG's there's too much "keeping up with the Jones'es" to make them enjoyable and they'll just end up being another source of stress.

That said I do plan to purchase Guild Wars. It seems to be designed for people who would like to try the multiplayer-rpg experience, yet do not want a game that requires constant maintenance and general drudgery.

I play WoW, but I've been slacking off recently. I've got my character up to level 35, but the area to which you go to level up, Stranglethorn Vale, is a breeding ground for Whorde gankers.

Yes, I intended to spell it like that.

I fully intend on buying and playing Guild Wars. The beta was tons of fun, it's a ridiculously pretty game, and the fact that I don't have to pay for it monthly is great.

Although sometimes, late at night, I miss my FFXI character.

DC

I don't play it because of the monthly fee and the overall game graphics are too cartoony for my taste. The only mmorpg I might try is Guild Wars because it's going to be free and the game looks good.

WoW is the #2 reason captain mancubus 2 is never going to be done.

#1 is laziness.

57 Warlock on Mannoroth.

haha so doomers really play wow.... increadible,
btw im lvl 24 dwarf hunter on burning blade :D

Thrakan - Level 39 Orc Shaman on the European 'Earthen Ring' server (Role Playing).

About halfway to level 40, and I've got 90 gold set aside for a Wolf + riding training, and I've also stashed away some nice looking chainmail armour.