Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Endureth

Wolfenstein

Is there any info at all regarding the new Wolfenstin that Todd H. let's slip right before D3 was release? I know it will be using the D3 engine, I'm just curious if there are any screenies floating around.

TBH, I'm more interested in a new Enemy Territory. I hope they add some more animation for the players because D3 multiplayer doesn't feel right the way people move.

-E

Do you have any links to old .plan files of his? I don't recall announcements about a "new" Wolfenstein (after RtCW).

Right, Id isn't making the new wolfenstein but Nerve is doing it. Todd H. mentioned it in one of the interviews when D3 came out. I heard somewhere that there we some screens but they vanished about 2 mins after they appeared and I didn't get my hands on them.

-E

I'd forgotten about the new wolfensien, I think it has the potential to be otally awesome. Fantasy-WWII is always fun.

It has the potential to be great, yet it'll probably be yet another "lame gimmick"-riddled, "obnoxiously-complex-interface-burdened" FPS with aggreviating stealth missions and 100 different-but-almost-identical machineguns.

Oh yeah, and it'll have the same, incredibly annoying non-flinchable type of human enemies that can go from unalert mode to "putting-200-rounds-right-between-your-eyes-all-in-less-than-a-millisecond" mode.

I hope I'm wrong though - I really, really want a good Wolfenstein game done in a style similar to RtCW, but more straightforward and with less aggreviating elements to discourage me from playing it.