Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lord Raffles

Hitler or Stalin? Who would you choose?

If you were forced to live under the regimes of either Adolf Hitler or Joseph Stalin, who would you pick?

I'd pick Hitler, as I'm not Jewish nor do I have any known history of hereditary illness in my family, so Hitler wouldn't come after me.

Stalin however, wouldn't give a shit who I was, and would still starve me like a unruly Ukrainian in an artificially created famine.

Who would you pick?

Cancer or AIDS ? Hmm. Honestly, I can't look at this thing in any way that makes one side look better than the other. So I'll just pass.

Also, this should've been a poll.

You realize that one Hitler was done with all the Jews, Muslims, his political enemies, etc he would have moved on to everyone without both blonde hair amd blue eyes (though I'm assuming he would have excluded himself ;)), right?

NiGHTMARE said:

You realize that one Hitler was done with all the Jews, Muslims, his political enemies, etc he would have moved on to everyone without both blonde hair amd blue eyes (though I'm assuming he would have excluded himself ;)), right?

Actually, Hitler didn't have any problem with Muslims - in fact, he believed that Arabs & the Aryans had a common enemy, the Jew.

And the blonde hair blue eye crap derives from Allied propoganda of the time - sorry, but I'm only interested in historical fact and not the propoganda of either side of the time.

i'd go with Hitler. im sure he wouldn't mind my light-brown/off-blonde hair and green eyes. Close enough, right? right?

I'd choose them both - then it'd only be a matter of time before they end up killing each other (because they're equally power mad) and then the world is two assholes poorer.

Lord Raffles said:

Actually, Hitler didn't have any problem with Muslims - in fact, he believed that Arabs & the Aryans had a common enemy, the Jew.

So why were countless Muslims placed in the concentration camps then?

And the blonde hair blue eye crap derives from Allied propoganda of the time - sorry, but I'm only interested in historical fact and not the propoganda of either side of the time.

If you really think Hitler's belief in the Aryan master race was mere propaganda...

Hitler, since I'm very much German. Also, Stalin killed like 5x more people.

Stalin. I don't even have to think about it because Hitler got owned and Germany ended up taken (partly by Stalin's allies, even.) Plus living under their regimes doesn't necessaily imply my position there. Perhaps I would have been Stalin himself?

Hitler didn't actually have blonde hair. It was really dark. I have no idea about his eyes (but I'm sure they drove the ladies wild).

I'd just shoot myself. Or move to Canada. Which, when you think about it, is pretty much the same thing.

DC

P.S. Cake. Totally.

Psycho Siggi said:

Cake or Death?

Cake.

Hepatitis C or gangrene?

Hitler definitely, he didn't starve and slaughter tens of millions of his own citizens, at least not the non-Jew-gypsy-gay-cripple ones.

man, if only hitler ran this forum.

no offence to our resident dictator, but you're just not strict enough when it comes to burning those retared-crippled-jewish-gypsie-manfags.

I don't think I would lead a long life under either of these dictators but if I would have to die for one of them...

well, I would pick Stalin.
I'd rather die for communism than for fascism. At least communism promises a better world without war and inequality, whereas fascism views these two as necessary and eternal factors.

Linguica said:

Hitler definitely, he didn't starve and slaughter tens of millions of his own citizens, at least not the non-Jew-gypsy-gay-cripple ones.

concurred.

m0l0t0v said:

well, I would pick Stalin.
I'd rather die for communism than for fascism. At least communism promises a better world without war and inequality, whereas fascism views these two as necessary and eternal factors.

But ideology isn't what kills people - it's the leader of an ideology, and their opinion on what the ideology should be, that does.

Communism believes in a classless society, and fascism believes in a single leader. Both systems - as well as any other system - COULD work provided those in charge weren't bent on conquest or war.

Stalin acted like he hated his own country and everyone inside it. At least Hitler loved his country and his people, In a "different" sort of way. And though Hitler's reasoning for exterminating his "enemies" were a little skewed, Stalin didn't even give reasons for killing those that he did.

Ew, you're fucked up, being quick to swallow fascist propaganda. Not that I'm about to defend Stalin who completely raped communism and was a mass murderer; but the main reason Hitler didn't kill many more people is because his regime was completely destroyed.

Lets keep this fun and not dwell too deep in shit or this is going downhill. Let's pretend we're just playing a game of the imagination... which is all we can do here.

Hitler. Because if you're Aryan, or at least good at faking it, you'd survive. But under Stalin, nobody's safe.

Lord Raffles said:

If you were forced to live under the regimes of either Adolf Hitler or Joseph Stalin, who would you pick?

I'd pick Hitler, as I'm not Jewish nor do I have any known history of hereditary illness in my family, so Hitler wouldn't come after me.

Stalin however, wouldn't give a shit who I was, and would still starve me like a unruly Ukrainian in an artificially created famine.

Who would you pick?

Doesn't matter. Either way I'd die of starvation, as Stalin was a bit of an anti-semite himself. It's like picking death by hanging or death by garrotte; either way, I'm gonna die by strangling.

Let's see... Blue eyes... I could dye my hair blond... I *was* babtised, Did Hitler hate Catholics? well, it's not like they could prove it... and hey, I know a bunch of german from Medat of honor and the old wolfenstein.

yeah. Hitler.