Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lizardcommando

My latest Flash Movie

I'm not too sure if this is supposed to be here, so if it isn't, then just move it over to blogs or something...

Anyways...

After 4 and half months, I've finally finished it! It's a crossover/parody movie called Metal Gear Solid 3: Zero. Basically, it's a Megaman Zero/MGS3 crossover with elements and some characters from the two games. I based all of the motion from some Megaman X4 sprites and Zero (MMZero) sprites. If you watch it using IE, Mozilla or Firefox, I suggest you resize the screen to like 300 x 400. Either that, or you can save yourself the trouble and view it using Flash Player. I hope the color doesn't look too bright on some characters. There was so much stuff I wanted to add in, but due to lack of space on the website and my lack of advaned knowledge of Flash, I couldn't. Enjoy.

http://www.geocities.com/lizardcgallery/artgallery.html

I was getting ready to say this was crap and where the hell is The Solid Snake Simulation Show : Part 3. But this is actually rather cool. My favourite flash from you yet.

You were gonna say it was crap?

Was it because I said the movie was a parody/crossover?

About S3Show part 3. i had finished it a while back, but due to the fact that i can't transfer anything bigger than 5MBs, I can't get it up on the site. Even splitting up the movie (one part is 5.5MB and the other part is about 6MB) wasn't enough. I might just distribute it via AIM one of these days.

Was it because I said the movie was a parody/crossover?

You could say that. I'm yet to see a MGS flash that comes close to the cinematic quality of the games' cut scenes. Hell, I'd like to actually see a MGS flash this isn't a cutesy cartoon.

I tried to make a MGS movie that wasn't cartoony but it still was cartoony... That was the "Assassin VS Saladin" movie. I dunno, personally, I think it's easier making parodies.

I also made a MGS flash movie that parodied John Woo's Hardboiled and The Killer, but uh... that kinda sucked. Not enough violence. Plus that was made during the first year I ever used Flash.