Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
silent_killa

Im back!

Some of you guys might remember me from doomserv awhile back. Well, Im back, I decided I just had to reinstall Doom after playing the entrway level for serious sam. God damn't Doom is so addictive!

Anyway does anyone know a link to the doomserv thing?
thx.

hey, killa, welcome back

Unfortuanately, recently doomserv is lack of activities and people's participation. However, I'm glad to hear somebody still remembers doomserv. Well, hope I'll see ya soon at doomserv.

I played around with Doomserv sometime last year. Hey, now that I have a broadband connection, I should give it a try again.

Gherkin: Doom connector doesnt even work for me :(

I guess I told you about it already through Greensting. And it seems like you have no clue how to fix my problem, do you?

Do people go on it much?

Mostly in the weekends and mostly in the afternoon for America, then you can expect some real good 8 player games or something, but at other times, it may be quiet.
I guess that has never been different in this doom community, not with doomserv or any other online service. This community isnt that big.

Cop; I indeed heard that through Greensting, he also told me you mess with things a lot and you p00p on installation guidelines ;) Guess yer asking for it :)
Ok, serious, just try to do it as clean as possible wether you like it or not, close all damn programs, ICQ, AIM, MSN, all browser windows, hit ALT-CTRL-DEL and kill the programs running in background, etc. Uninstall anything you have from the Doom Connector from the Control Panel (never just delete a folder) and then try the installation. Read every fuckin message twice before anwerring. And please read the installation guidelines at the download page.
If it still wont work, yer system must be screwed somehow, then only format c: will help ya out.