Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
arma kero

new megawad "armadosia"

Didn’t you see the french messages? Forme de vie inconnue, what a surprise: they’re dead demons! :-)

ducon said:

Didn’t you see the french messages? Forme de vie inconnue, what a surprise: they’re dead demons! :-)

Uh no. I was in class when i made that post and had to leave before i could check the site.

@arma kero:
You dont realy have a picture of flat eric in your hall, did you?
If yes, i must say that you are tasteless ;)
(I am talking of MAP32 ;) )

Nice levels, BTW ^.^

^^.no i don't have a real picture of him...but i'm a fan and i had many many flat eric (real size,middle and little).
but i like manga and japanime like you must see...and in the first room where there are picture of manga-girls,they are photos of my paintings ;)

conserning the texture i forget that i take one texture from the game "return to wolfenstein castle" for the map 31...but i think that everybody had reconize it.

a little quote:
-in map 31 there is no health...it's normal ^^
-in map 32,the exit is when you walk on an armchair of the black lodge,in the forest.(the passage to go in the forest is in the last room of my house...see the window ;) )

not forget to say me if you see bugs or bigs errors...sorry for the misaligment of some texture,i had not gift for that.