Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DumbSCRIPTguy

Changing the ROT of weapons

I'm sorry, this question may have been asked many times, but, i don't get it.

How to change the rate of fire(shooting speed) in WhackEd2? Could someone tell, because i think i'm too idiot to find it out myself.

yeah like one time i said to a friend online, "I would like some cereal, but im fresh out of milf."

News travels quickly around here.
:Sobs:

In Dehacked, it is done by shortening frame durations. I haven't used Whacked in a long time, but I imagine the process is similar, the end result the same.

Thanks guys, it worked, except for the SuperShotgun. It's more complicated, i think.(You can't shoot rapidly with supershotgun by pressing the button, you'll need to press the button rapidly.)

You can absolutely shoot faster by holding the button down with the SSG, it's by no means more complicated than any other weapon. One thing I suggest to make the SSG shoot faster is link the second shooting frame (Frame 38, IIRC) back to the Ready state (Frame 32 IIRC) and if you can, change the CheckReload pointer in Frame 38 to NULL. But if you're using regular DeHackEd or the UD 1.9 configuration, you can leave it, it's not really that important to change. So that means if you're using regular DEH configuration, you should get something resembling this:

Frame 38
Next Frame = 32
And if you're writing a BEX you should have something like this:
Frame 38
Next Frame = 32

[CODEPTR]
Frame 38 = NULL
Have fun!