Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Foofoo

What have you lied about to the Doom community?

Grazza said:

Read the first post in the thread.

WTF I lie about I don't know how to read!

Oh, yeah, and the S.Q.W.I.R.E.L. Mod was actually made in a Chinese sweatshop by kidnapped Nike employees. I'm just full of confessions today.

I lied about hating all the wads I reviewed in /newstuff. To be honest, I liked them all! They... amused me.

Grazza said:

Read the first post in the thread.

Oh, so that's what this is all about :P
So in that case, no I've never lied about anything, but I might have failed to credit appropriate people.

Dittohead said:

You can't start a thread like this without having something to share yourself.

Sure you can.

DOOM Anomaly said:

My face doesn't really look like ":D".

That's odd, in every pic I've seen of you you're grinning like :D
I THINK YOU ARE LYING

Since Erik is absent from the forums atm, I'll answer in his place. He claimed to be the author of this masterpiece, when in reality it was me who made it.

Anders said:

Since Erik is absent from the forums atm, I'll answer in his place. He claimed to be the author of this masterpiece, when in reality it was me who made it.

ah-HA!! I knew we'd get SOME interesting answer from someone eventually.
makes all those other useless replies alll worth it.

Anders said:

Haha, I remember that. :D But it was also you who lied and claimed that it was Erik who made it. :p

i fucking hate mentioning my stuff now- but i did lie with equinox.wad a bit. a lot of those alieny textures towards the end of it i didn't make at all. i just ripped them from some texture resource thing i found on the net. Eh. Eh i say!

Fiend said:

WTF I lie about I don't know how to read!

Oh, yeah, and the S.Q.W.I.R.E.L. Mod was actually made in a Chinese sweatshop by kidnapped Nike employees. I'm just full of confessions today.

MAKE...S.Q.W.I.R.E.L. 2.... weapons.....weapons good.....weapons good...

I lied about being able to complete Murderous Intent on U.V... until about a month after it's release. I only thought it was possible on the setting. This is the truth.

For the 3 finished MI2 levels, the UV difficulty setting went as follows; play on UV (Initially identical to HMP), then see how I tackled each area and what I could conceivably add to make it tougher. I actually pushed my own skills to the limit, completing the map, and adding MORE monsters in any section if I wasn't particularly challenged by it. Or, if I was challenged, but didn't break into a sweary-fit ;)

So another lie is that I have sophisticated testing methods :p

kristus said:

Haha, I remember that. :D But it was also you who lied and claimed that it was Erik who made it. :p

Me? NEVER! You've got it all wrong. :)

Kaiser said:

I'd stop making shitty wads for Doom1/2 but apparently I am not stopping.

YAY

I don't hang around here enough to really lie about anything... well, except I said that I wanted to release my megawad by new year's... and THAT sure went well. Of course, that wasn't a lie so much as a failed plan (if you beta-testers are out there, answer me this: wtf??). ¬_¬

ok, what putz would come on here and lie? If you do lie you look styoooopid. Eveyone here will think you a goof ball and not give you an ounce of help. For anyone on here who has that problem I have some perscribed "candies" from the doctor that'll calm you down. Maybe keep your internet turrets under control.

As far as I know..I haven't lied..If i say im going to do something. I do it. But the thing is i can't be sure how long it would take me to make a wad or whatever it is that i said i would do. Sometimes people get that confused with lieing..

Foofoo said:

...about what you've claimed you made in your wads but actually didn't?

I'll build Hellstorm, I swear.....
I'll make a character for doom millennium, i swear....
I'll make an awsome map for Anomaly, i swear...
I'll make a duke nukem TC for Doom, i swear...
I'll help out with Ghostbusters Doom, I swear...

Man, i suck.

Haha, I have something.

If anyone can recall, in the textfiles for p0wer weap0ns and SHiTWADS (the first one) were supposed to have been made by a "team" of people, including me. That team does not exist, and I made those wads by myself, so sue me. :P