Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lutrov71

Join Team Visplane Overflow!

Lutrov! I was wondering if I could dig up some older un-finished projects and start them back up under the team, this will give us more to work with!
I will sent you copys when I find them, I have to dig through some old hard drives. :P

Let me dig it up. If I find it, you can expect it shortly.

EDIT: Nevermind. Looks like it's gone. : / Sorry guys.

Doomworld may host the web-site and give us a forum, so i'm gonna have to hurry up and finish the web-site. :)

OMG!!! This is awsome dude! I really hope things here take off!!! We have lots of people in the team who seem to do their best and alot of effort has been put fourth!

Lutrov71 said:

Doomworld may host the web-site and give us a forum, so i'm gonna have to hurry up and finish the web-site. :)

think that banner i made will do? i haven't worked on it today.

Well, if not as a mapper, what about as a scripter? Example to my skill, I began fleshing out a Splinter Cell-like stealth system in ACS...

<REMOVED>
It's fairly simple and incomplete at the moment, but it's getting around...

Lutrov71 said:

Yay! So, should the other project666 members join the team? Are they good enough?

Heh, I only have 2 members, my cousin LordEquimanthorn and Xenophon, both of which are floating around the forums somewhere??? Yeah there both very good mappers!

Darkhaven said:

Well, if not as a mapper, what about as a scripter?

Lutrov71 said:

I already said no.

well, you can always keep making pointless threads at newdoom

MasterOfPuppets said:

Spare me the horror

MasterOfPuppets said:

Sounds like a plan to me.

Lutrov, I have your office level you wanted a while back about finished so expect to see it in a few days, its not very large, but its tough and detailed, it also use's the zdoom engine! Some screens are on the way also!

I have a partially completed Doom 3 styled map that uses a neat (Kaiser's) custom texture wad. Good stuff. Anyone need it?

Lutrov71 said:

? I asked you to make a small office, but oh well, a whole office map is still good. :)

Heh, it is a small office, just with a outdoor entrance area and an exit room?
BTW The page looks really good!!!

Site looks awesome. Except that it's hosted on Angelfire ;)

BTW, if Ivan just did an office, does that mean that I don't have to do one? Or will there be multiple offices?

Need any beaches? That's what I do, beaches. So if you need a beach or maybe a cliff I could join. Otherwise I am busy with my own project, which is a beach.

I can't join a team because I can never guarantee providing anything.

Nah, I'd prefer the members to do more than a beach. ;)
And DoomedAce, it will be a whole office building, but don't worry about making one yourself.

It usually looks better but Angelfire screwed up the fonts and everything.
New members, Zap610, Richard213 and Nuxius.
Project666 is no longer a TeamVPO wad but instead StealthyIvan is running a new project. It will be like AV and HR only harder. :) Every single map will be veru very difficult.
Also, we have taken over Malice by Zap and Richard. You are playing as a demon. Similair to DRE, only better. :P
Screenshots here: http://www.wadsinprogress.info/index.php?a=listwads&wad=537
EDIT: We also got Xenophon. That should be enough members for now. :) We shall accept new members if they are very very good.

EDIT2: Damnit! We also have a new reviwer, Sir Alien.