Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Chronoteeth

Drink Recipies

Do you guys know any good non alchaholic, non soda drink recipies? I'm really fucking thursty, and I refuse to drink from the tap.

Awww poor baby :(((

Anyway, get a cup or so of dry oatmeal, some ice cubes, milk, sugar, and vanilla extract. Throw it all in a blender, then strain out the oatmeal. Drnik and enjoy. Be careful with that vanilla though. A drop or two goes a very long way. Dont overdo it.

Not in the mood for coffee. I want something sweet. (and yes, I do know of "putting in the sugar", but I don't want sugar coffee now)

Here's a Mormon favorite:

1.) Take a can of O'Doul's.

2.) Pop the tab.

3.) Pour contents into a chilled mug.

4.) Attempt to enjoy.

semen, cause it was eventaully going to be said.

anyway, have you tried making koolaid? or running to the store and getting stuff?

Pour a half glass of eggnog. Fill the rest of the glass with fucking peppermint schnapps. Oh wait, non-alcoholic...

Um...cranberry juice is very good. Also, mixing cranberry juice with 7up is very tasty. Mess around with the ratio a bit to see what's best. Something aroudn 1:1 is a good start. Wait, no soda...

WTF do you make with no soda, milk, booze, or coffee anyway? What are you, a Mormon Hindu? Erm...wait. One more.

Tea with honey. Very tasty. Just get a spoonfull of honey and start stirring the tea. Eventualy, it will melt off the spoon.

Fredrik said:

Dihydrogen monoxide.

DANGER! HIGH DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE LEVELS IN THIS AREA! DO ENTER WITHOUT PROPER EQUIPMENT!

heh, anyways I'd suggest taking an mint teabag (herbal or regular with mint, doesnt matter) and putting it in a glass of hot water. Add two sugar packets, or whatever the equivalent to that is of sugar cubes/real sugar powder and then squeezing lemon juice into it (if you have a real lemon that's the best but the sqeezy lemon things also work).

destx said:

You win the prize.

Mountain Dew is not mere soda, it's the drink of the Gods.

4 tablespoons sugar
4 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon ground cardamom
1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground cloves
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground mace
pinch ground cayenne
3 teaspoons vanilla
3 cups water
1 tea ball of favorite tea leaves

Combine all spices, tea and sugars with water and bring to a boil. Turn burner to low and simmer for 10 minutes. Let stand and cool. Strain spices and tea leaves, and store in glass jar in refrigerator. Add mix to ice cubes, milk and vanilla ice cream.Put mix in to blinder. Blend tell ice cubes are broken up. Best Chai Tea shake ever.

Fredrik said:

Dihydrogen monoxide.

I prefer hydrogen hydroxide myself.

A cup of cocoa is always a favorite. If it seems like flavored water, then add a teaspoon of sugar.

I just invented the Irish Russian. It's the same as a WHite Russian but with Irish creme instead of normal creme.

footman said:

Warm milk and French Vanilla coffee creamer. tastes HEAVENLY.

Ha! I've never heard anyone else doing this. Good show, he lies not!

I was going to say Lime and tonic water, but that'd be considered soda. Try Lime juice, orange juice, and a bit of cranberry juice. Use more parts orange juice than either lime or cranberry.

* Strong smoked tea;
* Lemonade with lemon;
* Hot milk with honey and cinnamon;
* Soja milk;
* Phô vietnamese soup (but you eat with it);
* Miso japanese soup.