Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Epyo

Captain Mancubus 2 Progress Update! OMG!

Wooohooooo! Been working on my prized wad again for the past month and it's sweet. This time around, it's all meeee! The wad focused on great atomosphere and theming for each level, and high octane action--that is, I can finish my temple level without letting go of my shoot button!*

My wip space for CM2 will be updated as soon as it is approved. (see sig)

Level Listing-NEW!
The Mancuship (hub)
Malleus Maleficarum, The Rainiest Temple (working title)(screen 1)
Torcher Torture (screen 2-5)
The Key Factory
Unknown Level of Justice
Heaven (final)

I picked the crappiest screenshots I could find, because I just don't want to spoil the good parts.*

* = slight exaggeration

Looks nice, however I got a few things to question. What is up with the rocket launcher's 'tab hole'? It looks like some kind of puke yellow, make that transparent in your double RL, or is that intended?

Also, finish it. ;)

The new weapons behaviors are interesting, but they really need new sprites. About the maps, try to add a bit more of detail here and there. And I hope that you replaced the idea of fighting Jesus, with something else, probably an evil archangel infiltrated in heaven that give commands to torment hell in an unbalanced way, or something.

Vegeta said:

And I hope that you replaced the idea of fighting Jesus.

Heh, yeah, fighting some dude with long hair and a beard does not really strike fear in the heart...

Epyo said:

I picked the crappiest screenshots I could find, because I just don't want to spoil the good parts.*
* = slight exaggeration

Um...Well, those don't really look like the crappiest screenshots that I've ever seen. They're a bit far from it :p
lol

For anyone who cares, Epyo made this whole long description on WIP about how without evil there can be no good and there is a Bad Jesus now and that's the one Captain Manc is supposed to kill. Me likes.

dutch devill said:

These screens are indeed a bit crappy,and that sky has got to go.
But other than that...good work epyo.

If you can find me a better stormy sky texture flat, gimme and I'll give you mass props+credit love. But I can already guarantee that you won't =)