Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zark

Join Team Slimetrail!

Kristian Ronge said:

I just recieved word from the author of WOW.wad: he's in!

hahahahahahahahaha we rule

i wanna join, i do maps that never get done and start another ones before finishing the ones before, that never got done, because i have lost my engagement (is-that-the-word) in doing them for the same of doing new maps that never got done because i'm a lousy and cheap bastard...

i feel i would be a nice addition to the "slimetrail team", as i already am a part of the "bluescreen programming team", and an atheist, i also don't like MasterOfDeath, which joined the "george bush community", and lost my newfound respect

futhermore, i think we could start a project named "doom" we will delete all the original LineDefs, Things, Sectors from ID's original maps, and replace them with ours, exactly the same, this way we avoid legality problems and have a project just as good as original Doom

okay, I'll shut up now

DD_133 said:

What.

Geezz.. it's a fucking joke -_-
Is it not intertaining You? ^_^

OMG can i join? I can maek cra3te mazors! and big box roooms with 5 cybers! OMG!

I'd join, but teams Tutti-frutti and Medusa Effect are absolutely begging for people who promise maps but don't deliver.

(Ouch. Only a hint of self-mockery there, Jay)

I can fix this problem though... WHO'S JOINING ME IN TEAM SELF-REFERENCING SECTORS?!?!?!?

:P

Oooh, seriousness for a while :). When I get my computer sorted, I'm working on the Exhumed TC (Basically reworking what I have from scratch, salvaging anything really cool), so I might need a hand.

That's under the actual "team label" I'm using, though.

Heh, screw this, I'm starting my own team:
Team Stack Overflow!

I already have a weaponset done, but seeing that the only things the guns do is crash the game, so I'm not sure what I should do about the monster situation. Hmm... maybe I could just make them crash the game as well. :P