Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Tell me

Hey, I was wondering:
Is there a HereticWorld or HeXenWorld anywhere on the web that's a lot like this one? I'd really like to know.

Well you could always try a google search or just type "www.hexenworld.com" into your browser's address bar and see what comes up :P

1) Stphrz, I tried www.hexenworld.com once, and I got a message saying the site did not exist.

2) DooMboy, I used to be a member of www.hexenworld.net, but it's mostly for Hexen 2 (kickass game, IMO).

lol, actually hexenworld.com is the same thing as planethexen.com. I tried it before

I guess DW should be enough for the Hexen fans...it's just that there's no teams working on it right now. Well, maybe except for that RPG TC...

As I said before, no one ever leaves this place entirely.

You can log out anytime you'd like... But you can never leave.
/me breaks into the "Hotel California" ending guitar riff

DoomWorld hosts a handful of Heretic/Hexen resources and source ports; check the Source Ports page.

I'm afraid I shall never leave this site, but when I do (if ever), then you all shall have my avatar and sig burned into your brains....

You can head over to raven-games.com where they have some heretic/hexen stuff, although most of it is dedicated to the newer games. There's some hosted sites for Heretic/Hexen as well, although quite few compared to what's here at Doomworld. I used to be hosted there but I got lazy.