Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gu-X

Wad in progress; need testers

I've done this all ready on another forum but I want to expand on peoples opinions to make this wad the best it can be. I need anyone willing to test my newest wad, I suggest you use Zdoom for it. If you are willing to test the map please post here or send a private message with your E-mail. Thanks!

-Gu-X-

Sure, I'll test it.

tprimmett AT gmail DOT com (or just check my profile)

it dosn't work , i only get prompted about what IWAD to use, then i select doom2, and then it start up the original doom2 ofcourse, but i cant set it to launch on my PWAD

Pete I use Custom wads on Zdoom by going through Doombuilder, so if you have doom builder simply set Zdoom as your test source port load the wad and click the play (or test ) button.

Oh by the way I sent it to everyone, check the mail and please respond!

Pete The Padre said:

it dosn't work , i only get prompted about what IWAD to use, then i select doom2, and then it start up the original doom2 ofcourse, but i cant set it to launch on my PWAD

Erm... i made it simple, telling windows to use zdoom for wad files.
Or if you prefer the command line:
Either "zdoom mywad.wad" or classic "zdoom -file mywad.wad"

Can testrun it with all 3 of the zdoom family.
bastetfurry@ircnet.de

Gu-X said:

Pete I use Custom wads on Zdoom by going through Doombuilder, so if you have doom builder simply set Zdoom as your test source port load the wad and click the play (or test ) button.

Oh by the way I sent it to everyone, check the mail and please respond!

yes i got it now! thx for the help everyone!

Pete The Padre said:

That's because its already running your PWAD!! load up a PWAD with a new intro screen, you'll see. Playing a new game should put you in if the PWAD starts at MAP01.