Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
doom2day

How do i upload a doom level?

no more than a week. Stuff uploaded will be automaticly reviewed in "newstuff" which is published every sunday (well, sort of). Newstuff will be on the main page of doomworld.

The archive's official instructions and rules are here.

You can see if it has rejected by looking at the REJECTS document. This will include a brief description of why it was rejected.

If it is accepted, then it will listed briefly in LAST.24hours and for 14 days in LAST.14days. And it will be moved to its proper place in the archive itself and for about ten days it will appear in /newstuff.

Occasionally, Ty will move an upload to incoming/holding/ before making a decision whether to reject or accept it.

Rejected: xoo.txt because invalid email address

Fezz never had to provide an email address for DethCity, yet everyone else has to for their wads?

Rejected: RCDMStadium.zip because No long filenames or filenames with spaces. Read the instructions.

I've seen several unrejected files in the archives with >8 letter filenames... what makes the authors of those so special?

\/ heh ok

Xenophon said:

I've seen several unrejected files in the archives with >8 letter filenames... what makes the authors of those so special?

Perhaps they only used 9 letters and Ty didn't notice? He is only human, after all.