Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bastet Furry

When you had to live in a doom level......

Hmm, for my little modified MAP03, I'm going to be making the water area full of Boom water with Zdoom color effects. Is this okay?

I think I can make a good living in Pandemonium (E3M3), though I may have to move some of the origional owners 'furniture' out. I mean, come on, floating wood and concrete blocks, evil shrines, and spinning tentacle blocks are so 90's. Also gonna have to fix up the water and lava damage that's been done to the ceilings... Gonna need a good ladder for that. :/ All in all, I think I could do some good with it.

@lerner: No problem here with using enhanced ports.

@DemonDemon: As long as you wont kill the layout, no problem.

E2M8 -> Me and the cyberdemon would be permanent sparring partners.

Doom II Map02 ->I get to dance around to elevator music! I'd get the demons to help me write, star, and direct my very own musical put to tune of map02.

@Xenophon: done.

@Ivan: Sorry, but just doom.wad and doom2.wad ;)

@Potgiesser: Select one of those two

Lutrov71 said:

E3m6. It is big and has a pool surrounded by fire! That means warm pool water! :D

Hey, no fair. Now I have to share my lava pool. Guess it's big enough, though...

In this map, can we use ZDoom features? I'll make a very deep pool with a diving board for both of us. :)

Hmm, doom 1 or 2 huh? This makes things difficult, I would have to say E1M1 cause that lack of bad ass monsters and crazy shit that would chew my ass apart (the reason for picking map26 of mm2 was because if I had to die somewhere that would be that place), plus it looks cool...

I think I would live in Eternal Map07. I love medieval things.

BTW: Do we get to no clip? How do we keep our balance on the
ever narrowing floors as we get out further and further from the
map. Also, being stuck in such a small space for the next 50+
years, how do we keep from goingn insane?

balanco01 said:
BTW: Do we get to no clip? How do we keep our balance on the
ever narrowing floors as we get out further and further from the
map.[/B]

No noclip. No cheats. And if you wish, the monsters are gone ;)

balanco01 said:
Also, being stuck in such a small space for the next 50+
years, how do we keep from goingn insane? [/B]

Hmm, you could visit other people place in the doom world. (no pun intended)

Bastet Furry said:

Hmm, you could visit other people place in the doom world. (no pun intended)

That could be quite troublesome in those levels where the keys to the next level are well hidden.

I would live in E3m7.

Nothing wrong with owning a hellish barracks, I would annihilate anyone who would dare enter. >:O

Hehe, Doom2 Map18 for me. A nice courtyard outside, a couple of front porches, a balcony thing, and plenty of indoor room. :P

E3M9 in NIGHTMARE! skill... Really spacious, has a blood-pool, a chainsaw, and respawning monsters. It's my kind of heaven.

E1M9 for me. I love the centralized design, and it even comes with a one way teleporter and acid trench for me to throw junk away into. But I can't say I'd live there for very long, considering that phobos has no atmosphere and I'm not a hardened space marine with an air helmet. Not to mention the bloodthirsty demons.

Hmm...wherever the most people are. I would need peeps to hang with.

Bastet Furry said:

Maybee we could make a megawad out of this, everyone modeling his new doom home out of one of the maps ^-^

Why not?

I'd live in E1L1 with an infinite amount of beer & spirits.. Great music playing 24/7 and imps to drink beer with, yeah

Heh, if you replaced the two main lava pools in MAP15 with water, you'd have a nice little water park on your hands. Then again, if you did the same to E3M6, you'd have a wonderful beach home.

I'd probably take E1M7 over any of them, though, since it has a great layout and a cozy little backyard. E3M6 will just be my summer home.

E3M4 wins for closet space, though, as long as you don't mind keeping all your stuff next to the writhing bodies of tortured prisoners.

I've been modding E2M2 to my idea of a level I would live in...and whose bright idea was it to put all those damn boxes in the garage? I'm trying to park my friggin Ferrari in there!