Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyb

Hey, DW Still Hosts Stuff Apparently

insertwackynamehere said:

everyone shutup. If they want to start a team why does that hurt you? Maybe they will make some good stuff and if they don't so what? Excuse them for taking up your internet.

Agreed.

The review is up. :)
And yes, he is on the team. Dunno why he doesn't think we deserve a forum or web-site, we've got some pretty good mappers and Cyb seemed confident in our abilities.
I've got a review up for Aleaver. And Geedougg, write me some reviews. Now! :P

Lutrov71 said:

Does anybody want a map of theirs reviewed?

If you feel like it, possibly my last two Doom 2 projects, Simplicity and Denial. :P

/me waits for comments on how linear my maps are and how often I use cheap traps which pit you in a a really cramped room with a hell knight or a baron.

Your maps are too linear and you use cheap traps which pit you in a a really cramped room with a hell knight or a baron far too often. But they're still good.

/Back after three months of in-activity!

AgentSporks maps are cool! Traps with barons and tough shit are what makes it fun and as long as there used in a way that is sure to suprise the player, then its fine...

Lutrov: Heh yeah well like I said I'll have to be done with the school stuff first. But even if I had no school work right now I'd still not be able to write a review 'cuz my mouse is b0rked and the USB jack is pwnt. I'll have to fix that and then get "ein neu maus".

AgentSpork said:

If you feel like it, possibly my last two Doom 2 projects, Simplicity and Denial. :P

/me waits for comments on how linear my maps are and how often I use cheap traps which pit you in a a really cramped room with a hell knight or a baron.

I've decided not to write reviews for team members, but those maps are still good.

Texture set-That's allright.

Grubber-I don't need to know what he was talking about. I already sent him a mail concerning this situation so it should be clarified soon wether he is a member of TVO.

Because he stated something opposite,
please let's wait for him to clarify this and sorry for this confusion.

Also..
Does this mean everything he will particapate in will be labeled "Team Visplane Overflow's production". I surely wouldn't like that.

Nmn said:

EDIT: Can I ask for You to review my.. not map. Texture set :-D

Allow me...

It's sweet.

Nmn said:

Because he stated something opposite,
please let's wait for him to clarify this and sorry for this confusion.

Also..
Does this mean everything he will particapate in will be labeled "Team Visplane Overflow's production". I surely wouldn't like that.

What? He has access to our forum and has told members to call on him if they need any scripting done, so he is a member. He has also giving me member information for the web-site.
And he will participate in 'Team Visplane Overflow' productions because he is on the team.

Use3D said:

Allow me...
It's sweet.

:-D
Muchos Gracias

Lutrov71 said:

And he will participate in 'Team Visplane Overflow' productions because he is on the team.

That's not my point.
Will His productions (wads he will make OR Wads he will particapate in making of) be labelled as Team Visplane Overflow's productions because of him being a member? I'd rather avoid That and that's my only point.
Otherwise I'm not his father, he can be in any team he wants ;-)

Uh oh. You used crates in a wad that's supposed to be E1-themed. You realize that means you're going to get flamed, right? :P

If he makes or participates in wad that isn't a TeamVPO wad then it won't be classified as a Team Visplane Overflow production. If the project is being run by the team and he participates in that than it is.
I could go and make a map by myself and it won't be a TeamVPO production.

Use3D said:

Allow me...

It's sweet.

It certainly isn't bad, but it's using too high levels of bevel for my liking.

Lutrov71 said:

(...)
I could go and make a map by myself and it won't be a TeamVPO production.

Thanks for claryfying this up. I have no objections then if he stays in Your team and continues to work with mine :-) Thanks mate.

kristus said:

It certainly isn't bad, but it's using too high levels of bevel for my liking.

You're right, but by that time (July, the set was made entirely in summer 04) I had only shreps of knowledge of making proper textures.

Lutrov71 said:

Does anybody want a map of theirs reviewed?

Would you be willing to review Hordes of Chaos X? Or no Heretic allowed? ~_~;