• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
geerdy2002

"Doom 3"

Hey

I'm a new guy here...
Becouse I'm a fan of Doom and I'm looking forward to the new doom.

I'hope it will be scary, dark and creepy, I hope the game will be like a new drug :-) Once you play it, you die with it.

Doom you don't play for a few weeks or month's.
Isn't it :-)

Anyway I hope the guys over at Id don't rush anything.
I can wait. I would like to see an really cleen indoor pic ofcourse but hé that thay will come you know !
W
e will see , let them to the job.
But exept to many. Or we will thisipointed.
But I have faith in my favorite software - house !!!!!!

Id-software rocks and they preapering to kick some asses

Heh.. I'm new here too (as you can see from my post count), but you dont need to say how much you love DOOM and wait for New DOOM (DOOM III).. We all do..
That's something we don't need to say cuz everyone knows it anyway..

Welcome to Doomworld, Geerdy2002. I'm somewhat of a 'newbie' as well, though I've monitored these forums for quite awhile. It's good to see yet another devoted fan of Id Software. Here's hoping that, as you've said, Id produces another Doom game that makes us shiver at the core while addicting us to it like black market drugs...

ok, maybe not 'black market drugs'...There aren't any FDA agents here, right?

waha i was a newbie a couple days ago. WELCOME TO DOOMWORLD! THIS IS HELL AND THERE'S NO WAY OUT!

Welcome to DoomWorld, I'll need your credit card and telephone number, please....
In all seriousness, welcome to Doomworld. Enjoy your stay.

thanks guys
I'm sure we gonna have a great time here !!!
so Doom 3 hé. At the moment i'm saving money por a pc that will running doom unreal 2 and the duke nukem guy.
Also SOF 2 . I wanna run those tings really nice.
It's my hobby. So :-)
At the moment I'm waiting for Return To Castle Wolfenstein
its comming out at 30 nov In my country..... It realy looks cool..
And there is a little part of doom 3 used into it.

At the moment I'm waiting for Return To Castle Wolfenstein, its comming out at 30 nov In my country.....

Really...What country are you from? From your dialogue it seems like you may speak spanish or something...

At the moment i'm saving money por a pc that will running doom unreal 2 and the duke nukem guy.

Duke Nukem Forever uses the two year old Unreal Tournament engine, so it should run fine on a decent pc.

Really...What country are you from? From your dialogue it seems like you may speak spanish or something...

Geerdy sounds like a Dutch name... I'm guessing the Netherlands, or Belgium.

Heh.. I'm from Estonia.. BTW, do you guys have idea where that is?? (hehee :D)

Vaevalt küll.. Enamus vähemalt mitte! ;D

I'm thinking Europe.

Yeah.. But Europe is big enough (for me).. I'm sure U never heard of such place like that :D

I've heard some rumours directly from the DNF team that anything below a GeForce 1 might have a little problem running at max quality and a decent-to-high resolution.

Yeah.. But Europe is big enough (for me).. I'm sure U never heard of such place like that :D

I made a trip to St. Petersburg this summer, it´s pretty close to Estonia, isn´t it ;)

wow i'm surprised that no one flames in front of newbies this time, anyway welcome to doomworld and be aware of some people :)

Geerdy sounds like a Dutch name... I'm guessing the Netherlands, or Belgium.

Looks like you were right, Flathead...and Geerdy, beware of certain members...:-)

wow i'm surprised that no one flames in front of newbies this time, anyway welcome to doomworld and be aware of some people :)

We ussually just let Mac handle that. Afterall, no one's fully a member without a bit of flaming first.

I made a trip to St. Petersburg this summer, it´s pretty close to Estonia, isn´t it ;)

Mhhh :( That's not fair!

heh, why not fair? :)

I don't know.. just.. I was so sure that I can be somewhere such place that no-one knows ;), but.. :(

That´s just because I live in Europe too, I´m pretty sure most american users don´t know where to find Estonia ;)

We ussually just let Mac handle that. Afterall, no one's fully a member without a bit of flaming first.

Speaking of which, I haven't seen the bugger for a while...

That´s just because I live in Europe too, I´m pretty sure most american users don´t know where to find Estonia ;)

BTW, where r u from?

BTW, where r u from?

Yeah...where is everybody here from? I live in the USA state of Florida...