Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AngelOfDeath

Dos game Sound In Windows 2000

Im running Windows 2000. I want to play some build engine games. Since there are no ports.(i Have ever heard of)
I read somewhere I need a Dos sound emulator, but I dont really know what that is or where to get one.
So if anyone knows or has the same problem some links or ideas would be helpful.

Im running Windows 2000. I want to play some build engine games. Since there are no ports.(i Have ever heard of)
I read somewhere I need a Dos sound emulator, but I dont really know what that is or where to get one.
So if anyone knows or has the same problem some links or ideas would be helpful.

Search for a sound emulator called VDMSound. It's freeware and I've heard it does good things in Win2K (unless your sound hardware doesn't support DOS at all). But I'm not gonna search for you.

Search for a sound emulator called VDMSound. It's freeware and I've heard it does good things in Win2K (unless your sound hardware doesn't support DOS at all). But I'm not gonna search for you.

You call us stupid? Look 2 posts up.

You call us stupid? Look 2 posts up.

Yeah, you're right, I really did screw up here. I kinda forgot VDMSound and VDMS are the same thing. Actually I missed that post.