Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
niguel

check this ebay item... (not sure if old)

Oh my god, that's brilliant. The guy earns a thousand bucks by writing a scary story and putting a crack in his TV. Respect.

I think this explains everything:

"Sorry for the urgency of the last couple of posts - I've taken some medication, and have calmed down.

Damn schizos.

Ok, I could get the possessed toy thing, but then he goes on to say that he can't grantee that the toy will be possessed when if arrives at your home, that the spirit may decide to stay with him. that you buy at your on risk. Wither it's possessed or not. Hmmmm

Guys I think my dw forum account is haunted I gweokhopwkehopk wejg oewjg qog poekg pweg ihewgiu hqegj nj

Please send me all your money

LOL Disney is evil and was built on indian burial grounds!!!1!

fraggle said:

Guys I think my dw forum account is haunted I gweokhopwkehopk wejg oewjg qog poekg pweg ihewgiu hqegj nj

Quick! Pin him under the TV!

fraggle said:

Quick, give me your password! I'll share this burdon with you!

Let's see if he answers my question:
"If this were real, wouldn'it only be fair to charge the amount you paid for it? If you were honest, you'd just set it at a buy it now for the price you paid for it. What's the importance of having it for 10 days? So you have the chance to pass off your problem to as many prospects as possible. Even if this were true, that makes you a real fine person."

Coopersville said:

What an odd-looking... Figurine...

Hello? Police? I'm being haunted by this.. doll!!!

Damnit. I was going to make a Doom House reference in my oiginal post, but I forgot.

I'm listening to Doom 64's Breakdown as I read all those updates. Very chilling, but still fake. :Þ