Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Job

Swanson's Hungry Fat Man line upstaged by Burger King

There's now a more delicious way to bring yourself to Death's door. And we wonder why American women have bigger breasts than Japanese women...

The largest Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino weighs in at 650 calories - 50 calories more than a Big Mac - and contains 25 grams of fat, compared with 33 grams for the Big Mac.Starbucks, Mocha Malt Frappuccino® Coffee - whip 570

I eat Dagwoods half the tiem I go to Denny's. Those things are huge, but damn tasty.

Now and then, nothing. But there are people who eat this stuff every day, and then try to sue Burger King for making them weigh 600 lbs and have serious heart trouble.

Job said:

And we wonder why American women have bigger breasts than Japanese women...

you say that like its a bad thing

on a lighter note, tho, i love burger king & macdonalds

BlackFish said:

Somebody outta watch "SuperSize Me".

Or not. That movie is ridiculous - I mean, what did you honestly think was going to happen if you eat nothing but mcdonalds for 30 days? I'm disappointed the retard didn't die at the end.

Its something we've always known - it just took a dumb film-maker to video tape it.

Of course we've always known how unhealthy eating nothing by McDonalds is, but the rapidity at which his health deteriorated was still amazing, especially the damage to his liver. The loss of sex drive, depression, and increased body odor was interesting to note as well. The weight gain, of course, was no surprise.

Doesn't stop me from chowing down on fast food at all though.

Dittohead said:
Its something we've always known

Oh, I know... so I don't eat the crap. Lot's of people seem to know otherwise, though; they eat it.

People who can't do something as basic as eating properly are doubtfully going to do anything else any better.

myk said:

Oh, I know... so I don't eat the crap. Lot's of people seem to know otherwise, though; they eat it.

People who can't do something as basic as eating properly are doubtfully going to do anything else any better.

Don't ever eat anything sugary, or YOU WILL DIE OF DIABETES.

Don't ever jump out of an airplane because you could die if the chute refuses to deploy.

Don't ever ride a rollercoaster, it could come off the tracks.

Don't ever drive in a car, thousands of deaths happen daily because of automobile accidents.

Don't ever do anything exciting, you could die from a heart attack.

Ralphis said:

Don't ever do anything exciting, you could die from a heart attack.

I didn't know eating fast food was exciting.

And where did you read that, on the back of a cheesesteak sub wrapper? Those are just there to reassure you that your parachute and heart won't fail because you ate it and got fat in the first place, never mind fitting in the car or roller coaster, or getting diabetes from the two liter Mountain Dew you drank to wash the delicious sub down.

gatewatcher said:

the two liter Mountain Dew

Thanks, now i am depressed cuz i cant buy that stuff here for a reasonable price.

And for those Macys and Kingsters... nothing beats a nice Turkish Döner!

(reference pic for those who dont know what a Döner is ;) )

Bastet Furry said:

Thanks, now i am depressed cuz i cant buy that stuff here for a reasonable price.

Yeah, but beer flows like water over there. :P I'd trade Mt. Dew for beer decent beer any day of the week.

Bastet Furry said:

And for those Macys and Kingsters... nothing beats a nice Turkish Döner!

Looks like a pita...or a gyros.

Job said:

Yeah, but beer flows like water over there. :P I'd trade Mt. Dew for beer decent beer any day of the week.

Warsteiner?
Diebels?
Krombacher?
;)

BTW: If i am ever on vacation in USA, how do i order a "Altbier", like Diebels?

Man, I just watched Supersize Me. That's some sick crap.