Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
caco_killer

Does anyone think the midget skin is a form of cheating?

I do. I find it very annoying when I'm playing omgmaps online and I always get killed by people who use the midget skin. They're very difficult to hit and I end up leaving the game most of time. What does everyone else think of this deathmatch skin?

really little character skins are for wusses and cheaters. Fricking daisy skin. Sometimes, I'll play as the CACODEMON against them to spite em.

I remember playing some moronic maps with skins that included what looked like a tiny speck on the ground. However, these people sucked (obviously) and I beat their brains out anyway.

Yes it's annoying, but people who use those often suck, so you'll beat them anyway.

The other possibility though is that you walked in on a silly, friendly game. I've used the daisy and hissy skins in games where we were just fooling around.

Edit: By the way, you can disable skins and "cheat skins" in ST you know.

Actually The midget skin is kinda unfair, so use the midget skin right back. to often of a narrower hit radius. But sometimes the skins can be fun. Like the Lemming skin. The total pixel count in the lemming skin is 8 so its a tiny little ant. playin DM when everybody is using it is VERY fun. Because sometimes you accidently shoot dead bodies because they are the same size and its hard to see the enemys. Best weapon to use in that type of games Is Super shotgun hehe...