Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Zodiak

New Zombies

Dose anyone know if in R.O.E if only the Zombies will get new looks (Chemical suits) or if other demons will to?

I'm sure the other demons won't. There will definitely be at least a couple of new zombies.

And of course, there are new enemies and bosses.

There are new zombies and new demons. However I highly doubt the old ones will undergo any changes. To my knowledge, no demons (except perhaps the bosses) have been removed either. Some zombies may have been removed but this is just a guess.

The reason I say they may have been removed/replaced with others is because the current zombies have become too familiar.

Actually They are bringning back the lost soul look from D1 and 2. They are also going to use the concept model that they were gonna use for the archvile in Doom 3 but didnt. Its called the Vulgar, its the imps brother. There are also the Hell Hunters which are bosses. But one thing that I want very badly is the SPIDER MASTERMIND!! If they dont have the Spider Mastermind in ROE, IM GONNA SUE!!!

CyberDemonHunter said:

If they dont have the Spider Mastermind in ROE, IM GONNA SUE!!!

LOL. Right with you! I can't wait to throw the imps and stuff with that gravity gun. And those powers sound so cool. Like being invinsible for a few seconds. I also wanna see those brother imps.

CyberDemonHunter said:

But one thing that I want very badly is the SPIDER MASTERMIND!! If they dont have the Spider Mastermind in ROE, IM GONNA SUE!!!

Then get ready to sue.

Seriously, when will people learn that nothing goes your way 100%?