Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sitters

New Sreen shots

Yeah, I was thinking that as well. The building itself isn't nearly as interesting as the landscape surrounding it.

On the 2nd shot the architecture looks almost identical to a rainbow six map. IIRC the 2nd map that was on N64.

It's all pretty good, inside and out. Kind of reminds me of Serious Sam - whether that's a good thing or a bad thing, I'm not sure. too bad I don't use Doomsday.

Nice sreen shots! :P

Really though, the architecture and lighting could use alot of work with that temple entrance.

Pete The Padre said:

there's no doom feeling in this..

So what?

DarkJedi188 said:
Uh...Is that the DOOM engine?????

Sitters said:
shots of the
->doomsday<-
map

Is it just me, or does look freakin' awesome??

Very nice, I like the high-res textures and the sky, and the vegetation looks fantastic(and has given me ideas for making vegetation in my own maps, thanks for that).

When can we expect a release?

Well alright then, I can now prove to all the other folks at my school that DOOM 2 is not ancient or abandoned.
I've tried to prove it to them many times before, but they just wouldn't listen to me, mocking my efforts....

True. Maybe I was just asking in an attempt to make sitters feel appreciated; feel that his project was being anticipated within the Doom Community.

Nah. I was only wondering. Thanks Nightmare. You rule.

The Green Marine said:

Indeed. It makes me think of Turok the Dinosaur Hunter. Can't wait Sitters.

Off topic, but why haven't you responded to any of my pm's over the course of the past YEAR?

On topic : It looks great. I think the simple architecture only adds to the feel of the level.

All Thanks for the comment, I am pleased with that.
I did a little bit research of the architecture of the Aztec people. They make big structures. Like square pyramids, but the architecture is not complex but simple and logic.
For my map I shall use my imagination, but handle the same style as the Aztec.
The release of the map is in one or two months, because I must regular optimise my map otherwise the FPS kills everything and I wand a minimum of 15 till 20 FPS.

Greetings

And sorry if I dont response very fast, I am sumtime's looking on the web in my spare time.

So, will you be fighting half naked men with stone clubs and spears? or hellspawn?

Wow, the new screenshots look even better. More, more I say! :O

So, will you be fighting half naked men with stone clubs and spears? or hellspawn?

How about half-naked hellspawn with stone clubs and spears? :3