Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wax Figure

A game that has gone to far

Ok I have nothing against this game, It's a wonderful way to excrise. But a Person who can do this, Just really has way to much time. I can almost garentee that this guy memerized the steps and then decided to juggle on top of it. Just to get a reaction. And I lied this is another worhtless post. I just found it amusing that a person could have this much time on his hands to do such a thing as this. O and the load time might be a little slow.

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=9417

That's such an easy song.

Anyways, I agree that a dude who does that has too much time on his hands. I mean sure, I'm addicted to DDR quite a damn bit, but even that makes me want to tell that dude to take a break.

I'm still more impressed by the guy with one leg who passed Stomp To My Beat.

...and just as a side comment, I've seen that room in other videos. I saw a dude play Healing Vision (the original one) while semi-juggling lit candles on that machine.

Ahh, i was hoping this would be a thread about some ultra-brutal cross between Manhunt, Postal (without 8 zillion bugs), Soldier of fortune, GTA and Imp Encounter..ah well

No, that's an arm. But heh...notice how the chalk outline is on the side of an extremely steep embankment. o_O

Yeah, that too, but thats nothing..i got one on top of a fence once, just hanging in the air like it was balanced on the fence, i did have a replay but never took any screenshots of it, plus there was only a shadow and no blood in the replay

Danarchy said:

Wax: You must be bored all the time.

No not really it's just slow at work. So I get on the net and bullshit around.

Wax Figure said:

No not really it's just slow at work. So I get on the net and bullshit around.

Sounds like my job. Two years ago, I was pretty much getting paid to practice for QuakeCon and practice making UT2003 levels. And last year, I was paid to play StarCraft and StepMania half the time I was there.