Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pete The Padre

Post pics of your compdesk/workspace

I was just looking for a disc that is somwhere on my desk, however my desk looks like something digested and puked up, its a total mess!
now wouldnt it be funny to post and look at everyones desk after a few hours of doom building ect. i bet there is a few cups, papers and other crap on there! so go ahead, the one with the filthiest desk wins the grand prize! i dont have a cam right now so i cant post a pic of mine, but i will as soon as i get me cam back!

So comon' post pics!

For the enjoyment of all, I will post a little timeline, if you will, of my computer workspace over the past year and a half. (or so.)

November 11th 2003.
I think that is the first picture I ever took with my camera. I was so excited that I took a picture of my "workspace".

December 14th 2003.
First picture with my current monitor. The flash on my camera is pretty brutal sometimes, that and my screen is super-bright.

April 6th 2004.
Roughly a year ago. Not too terribly much different.

August 27th 2004.
Still nothing really different. This picture was taken after I had a rather troublesome problem with my diabetes, just to see how my computer desk looked with a cool upside-down speaker.

April 5th 2005.
Just took this about 10 minutes ago. Again the flash is rather big, making it look almost like day time. Just recently I moved my tower onto my desk so that it could breathe better.

And thus ends the little mini-tour of how my "workspace" has changed. :D

Hay look it's on-topic again O_O

I've been meaning to get pics of my apartment setup since I've moved nearly a year ago. I suppose now's a good time to get around to it...

My "Workspace":

Complete with random bag of doritos!

Desktop:

Click for full version.

Computer Ownage On My Desk ;)

(From left to right)
- AMD-K7 3000+ with 512 MB Ram, 80GB, 160GB, GF3 (under desk, it has the acer LCD)
- USB-DVD-Burner
- Gericom Per4mance 2ghz
- Amiga 1200 HD not upgraded for now
- Intep P4-1,1 ghz with 128 MB RAM and just a Floppy, not Monitor attached and used as a Router with Coyote Linux
- Unused Montior ;)

Not on Picture is a HP OfficeJet R45

The Mech under the LCD is a Wolfshound, the pills behind the keyboard are blood presure stuff, yes that is a druid-cross, yes that is a lion ring on the AMGIA escape key and if you are good enough you can read my TAN-list. (The portion seen is all used, so.... :P )

Submerge said:

I see a magic card too. what card is it? :P

These are two ;)
First is Kjeldoran Warrior and the second has a spanish name and i am too lazy to find the english name now... costs two black mana and 2 damage to a creature and you gain 2 life.

Considering my deskspace is a laptop, it changes quite a bit. One day, it's on my kitchen table, the other in my couch, the other in my bedroom...

You get the picture.

Actually, I don't have any pictures, and I can't find my USB digital camera memory chip connector.

Danarchy said:

You can see what I put emphasis on. I wish I actualy had some deskspace to work on. :/

Hmm, what are those books?

Something my mom had laying around in the garage called "The Annals of America". Extremely boring to read, but great for creating extra desk space.

Yeah they look like JOB 1.25's. It also looks like a pouch of tobacco directly to the right of it. Isee Beck's, coffee, and a full ashtray. All any desk needs really.

Heh Flathead, you have your DVDs like in the exact same spot I do in relation to your computer. Heck, I even see Fight Club up there.

The Green Marine said:

All any desk needs really.

Heh, and whats with some classic computer? *looks at Amiga 1200 HD and pats that trusty machine*
If i would happen to have more space there would be a C128D (plastic) sitting there with the 3 PCs and the Amiga.

Lord FlatHead said:

Too bad you can't see my Atari 2600 up there.

IN A.D. 2005
SYSTEM WAR WAS BEGINNING

Pff, Atari.... the best 8bit console is the NES. And nothing beats the C64 when it comes to 8bit home computers, just to make that sure. ;)

So:

YOU FAIL IT!