Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Andy Tran

Anymore Modding Teams?

Hi, I've been removed from the VPO team now, because I submitted my old doom sprite work that were poor quality. I guess I shouldn't be on that team if it went on with too much power. Well anyway, my site is going up really soon and it's going to have a portfolio of my work for doom. Please check this thread for updates. If anyone has more modding teams I can join, you can reply here.

If you map, Team Eternity's Chex Quest III project will be open for mapping work very soon (as soon as I can release the next Eternity Engine version). There's no real official Team Eternity membership these days, and the CQIII team will be more or less ad-hoc -- whoever contributes will be called a team member in the end.

Andy Tran said:

Hi, I've been removed from the VPO team now, because I submitted my old doom sprite work that were poor quality.

Uh, yeah... that's, er, interesting.

*deletes JWIP*

insertwackynamehere said:

wait they kicked you off why? because you submitted some old sprites? wtf

He never told me that they were old sprites and I thought it was his best work. And then he said in an e-mail he would send some of his new graphics again so I dunno WTF is happening.
I'll let you rejoin if you send me some of your best graphics, I though the ones you sent were your best work...

Well, there's the somewhat neglected and overlooked X-DOOM team which consists of me and Darkhaven, and 2 other dudes which I don't know too well...
Browse through a couple of pages on this forum and you'll find our sweet & humble little thread :)

team corruption needs some graphical assistance for The Corruption, i believe. Impclaw is more clear on this than I

Wwell Andy sent me some of his 'new' graphics and they rocked so he is back in the team now. :P
This is all just a big misunderstanding.

Thanks for bringing me back. I was giving you the old graphics because I see I haven't done any gfx for the team yet. Since you needed graphics for your wads, I had to give you those old gfx. I'll send a portfolio of all the work I've done and it will be in a file.

Thanks,

Andy Tran