Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
demon caco bunny

doom 4? (talks about end game spoiler)

At the end of the game Betruger said "we want whats ares" and other stuff with "we" in it......is there a biger bader demony in hell?
or am i just hoping for doom 4 becuase this one was some what short... he might just be going gullom on us to.

Betruger is just a human who made a pact with hell and turned into a demon himself, aren´t you overestimating his role a bit?

And what´s that thing with Ares? Ares like the greek god of war?

(I haven´t played RoE yet, so I have no clue)

"Welcome to us being too lazy to add a decent ending, marine."

Beats me if hell's got any more enemies. Personally I'd rather they not churn out an endless line of Doom 3 expansions, if that's what you mean. If you mean an entire new game using a new engine .. I highly doubt it. The Doom series has been milked enough, I doubt iD is going to do a Nintendo and make yet another remake of the original.

Maybe they'll release a 'master levels' type thing with user-made Doom 3 maps. I'd like to see that.

demon caco bunny said:

hoping for doom 4 becuase this one was some what short...

Its an expansion..what do you expect?

Id has stated that their next game will be a new intellectual property. In other words, it will not be a sequel to one of their courently existing products. Whether or not another company will be given the right to make a Doom 4 is another story, I dont have an answer for that.