Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mr8

three versions of castle wolfenstein ???

I saw there's 2 versions of this game in US.
It's not release yet in France :(

There's the standard version and the limited edition with a poster
I saw a gold edition too, what's that ?
(sorry if you think this thread is useless...)

sucks for French :( The full version of RTCW is already released in US

Yes, here, it will be release on december the 15...
(Certainly to translate box, manual & game in french I suppose)
Me going insane

I want an ACTUAL demo, not some DM test. I'm thinkin on getting it for Christmas. Is it just totally badass or what?

I want an ACTUAL demo, not some DM test. I'm thinkin on getting it for Christmas. Is it just totally badass or what?

The only demo I know is the multiplayers one so...

I want an ACTUAL demo, not some DM test.

SP demos just don't work. Not anymore at least, specially in the FPS genre.

SP demos don't work? 'Tis not true, Freddy boy. Have you played the SP demos for Devil May Cry, Undying or NOLF? I know DMC ain't of the FPS persuasion but it sure was one hell of a captivating demo. ^.^

C'mon motherfucker, you're dead... TO BE CONTINUED... FUCK!

Perhaps the Undying demo could've been better but it showed enough of the badass gameplay.

While I'm thinkin' of it... any of you fuckaz here got an ATI card? How to Unreal engined games run on it???

You can't appreciate the hilarious plot of the game on the NOLF demo.

You'll never know the creepiness from Undying kinda fades away after a couple of levels with the Demo.

Oh, and a Deus Ex demo would fucking suck.

And a Wolfenstein one? The game starts with you know not about the plot of the game. That would be some uninspired demo.

Game demos should come with free cocaine and butter for your croissants. Perhaps then we'd be more interested in purchasing the released game.

Okay, everybody has a subtext under their name. How do you make that?

Only administrators can setup titles. Either wait for the next title change, or do something stupid and you'll be rewarded with a negative one.

I'm going to save Zaldron the trouble by telling you he's a mod, not an administrator. Talk to Linguica or Mordeth if you want to discuss your title. But beware their wrath. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Well anyone got the full version yet? I did and I must say its a sweet game although the AI can get a little cheap at times. Those hopping electrode ass things are bastards!
Still, any good SP experience you can get is ok in my book although what would be GREAT is a Co-Op mode of some sort.

Well anyone got the full version yet?

I will buy it when it will appear on stores !
Day - 20 !

I bought the retail version. It's very good but it would be better if I had a better graphics card. AI is very good in the single player game. I haven't played multiplayer yet. My only gripe is the price is pretty over the top for this game. I paid $54.99 at best buy.

Yeah retailers are increasing prices because they had to cover the gone-gold rush. Wait for the next batch of the game, it should be at $40 to $50.