Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Quite good there. Nice blue lighting on the teeth.
However, the highlights make it's skin appear plastic. Either remove them and add smaller, but more intensive highlights (almost white), or just add them by the current highlights on it's bumps for more glosiness. Use a dodge brush if You want it done quickly.
Good texture on the bumps in the shadowed part.
For some more drama I'd also suggest a bit of below lighting, like deep orangered (hell fire color) ;)

It looks great overall. The only criticism I have is that I think a bit more of the cacodemon's body should be viewable on the right side of the figure - the angled perspective, as you've rendered it, doesn't quite convey the spherical shape of the creature as much as it could.

hey, thanks for your feedback so far, right now im working on a scene of the doom guy sitting against a wall loading his shotgun while down the hall some imps are eating a corpse of a marine. but as far as the cacodemon goes, about the shading, i would have done more lighting effects and such but being on a white background and not having any other light sources in a background to interact with i more so left it as my idea of what a plain cacodemon would look like. If anyone does have any requests for upcoming artwork let me know and thanks for taking the time to look at my drawings.