Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Khorus

Mapping [newproject]

I was thinking of starting up a mod team. It would be cool to have an extra mapper(I can map) or two and a graphic artist. Please, anyone would be cool ;)

An engine I would probably use is doomsday or ZDoom. Prefably Doomsday. I use doombuilder as my mapconstruction.

Again, anyone willing would be cool.

evilhomerdoomer, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

Amaster said:

evilhomerdoomer, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

I shall make a webpage then! Thanks for the advice!

[/i]

I shall make a webpage then!

Actually, i should have some pics of my work at http://wip.paci-fist.org/ Look under Ports/ doomsday and evil homer doom2. If it is not there, the head dude of the place must not of accepted it yet. E-mail or private message me if you want any levels of mine.

The head dude is a lazy bum, playing WoW all the time. So your only hope is Shockwav3 (who's doing a great job on keeping WADs approved on WIP).