Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
danarchist

One on One (Part Four): Beasts of Great Power

Welcome back to One one One, the only deathmatch in which the loser stays dead. Today we have two very powerful beings in our arena. In one corner is Cthulu, the elder god, in the other corner is a rabbit, but no ordinary one. Here are their specs:

Cthulu
Perks: The most powerful being on his world
Disadvantages: Lies dormant in the anchient city under the Atlantic
Has Spawned: An RPG, a plush toy, a (literal) cult following, and possibly the Illithid race

The Rabbit
Perks: Has been known to decapitate its victims in one leap
Disadvantages: Can only be destroyed by the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch
Has Spawned: Many a laugh, t-shirts, and has helped contribute to the popularity of the movie.

Who will win?
You decide!

Disadvantages: Can only be destroyed by the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

I'd consider that as a perk and not a disadvantage.

who I think would win:
Ktulu (I dare not speak his real name) why? because.

It is said that to lay your eyes on the visage of Cthulhu is to gamble your very sanity. The question is, does Big C's aura of insanity affect evil rabbits? 'Cuz if it doesn't, Cthulhu is screwed. Idunno, go ask Bun-Bun.

(I wanna stuffed Cthulhu. Those things are cute... in a soul-consuming sorta way.)

I've actualy never read any of Lovecraft's novels (yet!), but this is often a discussion topic when my freinds and I chat before playing D&D. From what I've gathered, Cthulu is pretty fucking powerful, with powers rivaling many gods from other religeons. Anywaste, he is evenly watched with the rabbit because the rabbit has the uncanny ability to kill somone in one simple headshot.

P.S. I, too want a Cthulu plush...those things rule.

Cthulu all the way baby. Did you know that Illiad included Cthulu in the User Friendly comic strip? Great stuff.

"So I understand you like the idea of having squid for lunch."
"Absolutely not. That would be retarded of me."
"That's good to hear. I wouldn't want to have to reach over and eat your head because you made some rude comment about munching on sauteed squid."
"Not sauteed. Actually I was thinking of "cthushi"."
"WHAT?!?"
"Nothing."

Cthulu all the way baby. Did you know that Illiad included Cthulu in the User Friendly comic strip? Great stuff.
"So I understand you like the idea of having squid for lunch."
"Absolutely not. That would be retarded of me."
"That's good to hear. I wouldn't want to have to reach over and eat your head because you made some rude comment about munching on sauteed squid."
"Not sauteed. Actually I was thinking of "cthushi"."
"WHAT?!?"
"Nothing."

Don't forget the Cthia pet. "It likes fatty substances."

I vote for the fluffy bunny monster, though.

that rabbit was pretty awesome, but if the Monty Python version of King Arthur manged to kill him I think you'd have to give it to C.
Howver, I'd have to ask Archvile 64 what Ralphis' mum looks like before making ultimate decidion (sorry Ralphis)

that rabbit was pretty awesome, but if the Monty Python version of King Arthur manged to kill him I think you'd have to give it to C.

Keep in mind, King Arthur did have the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch...

The fluffy bunny of death ^_^ the Pythons were actually really displeased with that whole scene... they thought the strings were too visable. It worked well though! Absurd killer rabbits just.... fit.

Why not add the killer sheep? "It not only can hold a gun but is also a first class shot". They can hide in the wainscotting, too. 'Nuff said.

Hey, IMJack, you can make that Bun-Bun Vs. the Monty Python Rabbit thing whenever you want to. Just try and stick to format.