Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nightmare Doom

Anti Hollywood wad

Due to the fact that Hollywood is making endless barrages of black guy meets white guy sterotypical comedies,the monopoly of Ben Stiller movies,pure fun flicks like Miss Congeniality 2:Armed and Fabulous,their butchered PG 13 rated softcore horror,and romantic chick flicks like "You've Got Mail". Remaking Classics, ect.....

I think it's time to unleash our rage aganist Hollywood by making a Anti Hollywood ZDoom wad.....

TheDarkArchon said:

Asking for help will do squat while DIY will do wonders.

Well

My mapping skills suck but I might only be able to give out enemy ideas

Hollywood Douches
Teeny Boppers
Studio Excutivess

boss ideas

Harvey Wenstion

Uwe Boll

Paul Anderson

Sam Raimi

Steven Spielberg

George Lucus

Ben Stiller

I hope someone has more ideas.

edit: and one of the levels could have you going to a oscar reword ceromony and slaughtering a bunch of Hollywood Celebs.

Yeah, I've got an idea, take Sam Raimi off the list because Evil Dead is a fucking life-altering film. Uwe Boll and Paul Anderson stay, of course, for being massively awful.

Fiend said:

Yeah, I've got an idea, take Sam Raimi off the list because Evil Dead is a fucking life-altering film. Uwe Boll and Paul Anderson stay, of course, for being massively awful.

Not to metion that Sam Raimi is producing a
Remake of Evil Dead (at least he's directing Evil Dead 4...)

Nightmare Doom, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

Amaster said:

Nightmare Doom, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

and I don't even know to make a ZDoom map (scripting,creating textures,creating monsters,ect) plus I don't even know how to make a descent map (I tried over a million times to make a damn map but I couldn't and script errors added up the problem)

Shit man I don't even know how to upload shit on the internet

I hope you or someone else makes this anti-hollywood WAD. I would love to play it.

Or even anything related to the media and all their 'XTREME' bullshit shows and their 'we -better-sink-to-the-lowest-common-denominator-just-so-we-can-get-more-ratings' attitude (i.e. reality TV shows)

Shtbag667 said:

I hope you or someone else makes this anti-hollywood WAD. I would love to play it.

Or even anything related to the media and all their 'XTREME' bullshit shows and their 'we -better-sink-to-the-lowest-common-denominator-just-so-we-can-get-more-ratings' attitude (i.e. reality TV shows)

Well don't expect the Anti Hollywood wad or
anything else coming from me.

So yes I would like someone as talented like Kaiser (loved the "Oh No The Community is Falling" wads) to do the damn wad.

So the only credit I have is only metioning the wad...thats all because I can't do anything else besides that.

edit: Reading your quote again I think it's a good idea to turn this wad into a Anti Mainstream wad.

Okay you guys can do the hell you want with this wad as long it's shows strong iron hatred against the mainstream.

Nightmare Doom said:

Due to the fact that Hollywood is making endless barrages of black guy meets white guy sterotypical comedies,the monopoly of Ben Stiller movies,pure fun flicks like Miss Congeniality 2:Armed and Fabulous,their butchered PG 13 rated softcore horror,and romantic chick flicks like "You've Got Mail". Remaking Classics, ect.....

I think it's time to unleash our rage aganist Hollywood by making a Anti Hollywood ZDoom wad.....

Oh crap whats Maddox doing on Doomworld?

Oh no, Hollywood is making movies I don't like, waaaaah!!! My worthless attempt to rebel against the system is to get people to make a stupid level for a 12 year old game, waaaah!!! I could never make as much money or be as famous as the people in Hollywood because I have no talent for film making whatsoever, waaaah!!! Someone call for a waaaahmbulance!!!!

This is worse than barney doom.

It's YOUR "rage", do it up or shut it up. Seriously, "idea contributor" is the spot on a team for the lazy and untalented.

Mabet a I'le drop the sonic Tc and start on a Passion of the Christ wad. You know. tThat may turn out to be pretty good.

Maybe without crucifixion... Some might dislike it. And it was Jews who killed Jesus for fuck's sake... ^_^

Heh

"She could star in the film of my comic 'Scum Slaughter', if it ever gets made, well if it did hollywood would fuck it up like they do to all comics, she would never be a Transexual, or at least not a pre-op one, they'd move the setting to America cause nobody outside england can understand brummie accents, they'd make the main character white because having an asian serial killer would be classed as racist and saying that all asians are serial killers, and finally she wouldnt drive a 1970's MG, because MG doesnt exist any more, and you cant buy 70's cars any more, they'd fail to see the point of her driving a car people cant go and buy after seeing the movie.."

Are you teh serious? I'm an atheist myslef, but I happen to know this most basic stuff. There was a ^_^ near the statement Jews killed Christ.

ellmo said:

Are you teh serious? I'm an atheist myslef, but I happen to know this most basic stuff.

Well, I am a Christian. The case of crucifing Jesus is more complicated than You believe. If You only posses the basic knowledge on this subject I must refrain Your voice in this case.
I don't want to change this thread into a religious discussion. Ask me more via IRC ellmo if You wish to know.

Nmn said:

Ask me more via IRC ellmo if You wish to know.

Really, don't wish to. It's only a legend for me.

Pity.

..one who doesn't wish to know something new is a moron...