Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bucket

New Family Guy episode

Not sure how this came about, but it's for download (from somewhere) before it's aired. As that sounds a little dubious, I'll wait for a mod/admin to say it's OK to post.

"HE GON' GET IT!!"

EDIT: Off to bed. I'll take a look at this thread in the morning.

Unless that source is something like Fox or a Fox licensed media reseller, I doubt it's legal.

DJ_Haruko said:

Is this the May 1st premiere? 'Cause we saw that in our theater/auditorium tonight at school. Rather, I was the one running the projector for it.

How is it??

Very, very awesome. It's not much different but still funny as hell.

It's a leak, so you can't post it.

I mean, you could post it, but you'd get banned. Feel free to discuss it though.

The episode's awesome. It doesn't look like they're about to tone things down for Fox.

I'm a little bit uneasy about American Father. I mean the same people putting out Both Family guy and American father. They sound and look so simular.

Technician said:

I'm a little bit uneasy about American Father. I mean the same people putting out Both Family guy and American father. They sound and look so simular.

Then that equals double the satisfaction level. And btw, it's American Dad.

Technician said:

Fox will drop this adult cartoon fad faster then Spike tv did. Fox hates rocking the boat.

The new episodes could just be on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim then.

adult swim is the best thing to happen to television ever. well, the comedy parts are. the other shit is lame aka anime

Am i like the only person who hated American Dad? God that pilot episode was awful and was unfunnny shit. Please kill off the goldfish and the alien at the least... They're so goddamned annoying. The Family Guy pilot episode was alot funnier.

I can't wait for the new season of Family Guy to air. When will the new season begin?

Goat said:

what if he posts it in a pm

Don't ask, don't tell. That doesn't mean you can say "PM me the link d00d" in a thread, because that's more or less the same thing as just posting the link.

Also CN won't be able to afford new episodes of FG (which cost around $1m per ep I believe). If it dies (yet again) on Fox, then that's it.

Lizardcommando said:

Am i like the only person who hated American Dad?

No, I thought it was retarded.

Cyb said:

Don't ask, don't tell. That doesn't mean you can say "PM me the link d00d" in a thread, because that's more or less the same thing as just posting the link.

Also CN won't be able to afford new episodes of FG (which cost around $1m per ep I believe). If it dies (yet again) on Fox, then that's it.

If anything, Seth Macfarlane owes CN a lot. Because of Adult Swim's Family Guy airings, not only did Family Guy become one of the best selling DVDs _ever_, it also landed them a deal to make more episodes.

Lizardcommando said:

Am i like the only person who hated American Dad? God that pilot episode was awful and was unfunnny shit. Please kill off the goldfish and the alien at the least... They're so goddamned annoying. The Family Guy pilot episode was alot funnier.

I thought it was some sort of joke at first, like when they will work in some sort of alternate universe thing. I was glad that thing was over.

When I was driving home tonight I was listening to Love Line and Seth McFarlane was on. They played the full version of the theme song which was awesome. They totally dissed the Matrix Trilogy.

Ralphis said:

If anything, Seth Macfarlane owes CN a lot. Because of Adult Swim's Family Guy airings, not only did Family Guy become one of the best selling DVDs _ever_, it also landed them a deal to make more episodes.

Now if only Futurama is as lucky... I'm pretty sure Futurama is a better show than Malcom in the Middle, and it's animated, which isn't a glaring contradiction to a programming block called "Animation Domination."

I like Futurama better than Family Guy too actually. More emotion in it.

But anyway, I saw the new episode. I think it's really pretty funny and I hope it's a good indicator of the quality of the new season

Yeah, I liked Futurama more too. I really wish they would revive that. Maybe when they cancel Simpsons in 2046. 9_9

Well, shit. The Simpsons is one of the longest-running shows still on today. All the talent there is of retirement age, and I'm sure they're all millionaires. Let 'em go.

insertwackynamehere said:

Actually I heard the Simpsons are on the last few seasons. I think there may be one more season after this and that's it. Not sure though.

Please God, Please.

Ralphis said:

He has another show coming out (American Dad) which was in production and approved before Fox decided to revive Family Guy. It's pretty much the same exact show as Family Guy only with way more political satire, so I give it one season before it dies (at best). Family Guy might survive, but I dunno. So he was fine without Family Guy coming back.

Also, I don't think Futurama has any chance of coming back. Fox never liked it since it was all science-fictiony (one of the requests the writers got was to make it 'more like the Simpsons'), and they really did their damnedest to kill it with the 7pm pre-empted by football timeslot and the total lack of advertising for the last three seasons.

There are, however, rumors that Matt Groening and co want to make a Futurama movie or two (straight to DVD), which would be better than nothing by a long shot. Hell, I'd settle for one new episode at this point :(