Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FraGMarE

Hey, where has the Newstuff Chronicles been?

I guess nobody wants to sift through the latest stuff. Probably a lack of time - considering it's getting close to the end of the school year for most, and there are few on this board that are above school age that still have time for this kind of stuff.

I'd agree with Weasel, lack of time and Real Life (and all that Real Life entails) getting in the way.

I've been checking the /newstuff directory and to be honest, there isn't much to get excited about anyway. :/

udderdude said:

I've been checking the /newstuff directory and to be honest, there isn't much to get excited about anyway. :/

I'm sure there's plenty to make fun of though. ;P

I think I scared the reviewers away with my Legacy deathmatch map. I know how much they all love those. :p

Hey I can review if nobody else wants to. pm meh or something.

i kin review reel g00d... just ask lutrov :P

well... i submitted a WAD (Circle of Caina) that would have been reviewed in Newstuff #229. Does this mean my level isn't going to get a DoomWorld review? :/

Grazza said in the thread:
Just to clarify: these reviews are all by Ultimate DooMer, and cover the last week's stuff (i.e. the genuine #230 material). Presumably we're still waiting for Ralphis's reviews of last week's stuff (i.e. what would have been #229).

So there's no need to point out that stuff from the previous week (April 10-16 or thereabouts) hasn't been reviewed yet.