Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vegeta

Carnage Galore, abandoned?

Does someone know what happened with Ichor's Carnage Galore (Fury 3)? The site was unapdeted for a long time, and now it's unabailable. Ichor style of work on this mod seems to be not the fastest but constant (something not less important imo).

To the best of my knowledge he's still working on Carnage Galore, probably one of the reason why he hasn't updated the CN site. But that wouldn't explain why it's unavailable...

Sorta off topic but...

Does anyone know what happened to the Resident Evil TCs that were in the works?

Lobo said:

[offtc]
One is doing good. Check ZDoom forums.
[/offtc]

While we are off topic, wasnt Securitron 3 going to be finished up and released about 2 years ago, after the site hasnt been updated for 5?, that wad really got me into DooM TC making, and making decent levels, as opposed to just making hallways full of monsters "because i could". Plus i miss the "You against the world" feeling of those wads. I should shut up and make Gaydoom shouldnt i?

Lobo said:

Sorta off topic but...

there was one started by Cyrez, I offered to help with at one time, which I couldn't hack, hope he's still doing alright.

The site has been down for the part week or so (as are a few of your avatars), but I still have everything here. However, I've had a severe case of mapping burnout at around the beginning of the third hub and I needed some time away from the project and mapmaking in general. I hope to start on it again soon, although may need another site to back up all the data.

... and on the topic of old projects, wasn't Eternal Doom IV supposed to come out a while ago? And any progress on Deus Vult 2? How about Doom IV: Mr. Smiley Head's Safari: Duh Sequel?

Eternal Doom IV isn't an old Project, it's been in progress for just over a year.

Ah. I misread the headline on the tnt site, I thought it meant EDIV was gonna be released March 2004. I'm officially an idiot. :)

deldelda said:

And any progress on Deus Vult 2?

Wait... Just wait a year or two.
For now, I'm going the way of Grazza and taking up Chess again. I'll probably buy his book too.

Eternal Doom 4 is being worked on. It does not look like it will be done soon. We are talking about next winter right now. We have some guys who are MIA so we are not to sure exactly what the project will end up being but it will be done. We also might be interested in picking up a couple of experienced mappers.

Chris