Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sitters

Spider Shot ChillerCastle

He must have a lot of time on his hands and must have plenty of experience.

I can't imagine this as his first maps he ever made. He must know what lacks of inspiration and such mean.

Thanks everybody,

I have a small company at my home address, and making hardware and software for other company’s, so I can divide the time of the day I like.
Mapping is for me relaxing, and when I am writhing software for 2 or 3 ours I go one our mapping as a breakpoint. I do that all for a long time, but never released any maps for games.
For every game there are much mappers all over the world. And by accident I came by the port doomsday ( and risen 3d ), but I find no much maps that use the features of the port. And that is a new challenge for me to make and release maps for doomsday ( I love the port ).

Kind regards.

KuriKai said:

look great.
where do you get your textures from?

I am always searching in the games I have buy,

From unreal, unreal tournament 2003/2004, unreal awakening, Doom3, far cry, half life, halflife2 , quake 2/3, riven, hitman, chaser , dues ex etc.

and then modify them.

I love single person shooters.

Sitters, none of your maps work for me. Every time I try to run the .BAT for your maps they fail to run and say "Access is denied".

I like the levels you make, but I can't get the modles working or sometimes the link to get the extr models doesn't work.

Cool screens though! ;)

Scuba Steve said:

This one will be easy to get running right?

I make a pk3 and a setup, so you can run it with kickstart.

Greetings

Mivalekan said:

Sitters, none of your maps work for me. Every time I try to run the .BAT for your maps they fail to run and say "Access is denied".

In the batch file are directory structures that assume that doomsday is installed on you C drive. You must change in the file where doomsday is installed C,D,E etc. I also can remake the project in a pk3 so people can run it with kickstart.

greetings

evilhomerdoomer said:

I like the levels you make, but I can't get the modles working or sometimes the link to get the extr models doesn't work.

Cool screens though! ;)

If you use kickstart you must enable models.
Or the directory structure is not ok, the models must be placed in

C:\doomsday\models

Sitters, great work. You're right- I haven't seen any doom maps with all those jdoom features!!

Liking the atmosphere, and those skeleton models!

Relica Religia said:

Sitters, you make JDOOM/Doomsday into what it deserves to be.

Thanks

I am only halfway, now focused on modelling and environments.
Then the GX programming, and then the plugins.
And hopefully the bias lighting comes fast, so I can make bigger wads and still have a good FPS.

Nick Perrin said:

Sitters, great work. You're right- I haven't seen any doom maps with all those jdoom features!!

Liking the atmosphere, and those skeleton models!

Thanks,

Every level I make, I try to make a other game feeling.

Thanks BlackFish, and I edit the post its less work for everybody.

Chrone_T how the hell looks ? ( same as doom3 ? ).

Greetings

evilhomerdoomer said:

If you could do that....

Oh, sweet (drools).

In the next level I try to make a hell, but it cost a lot of generator power, much fire, dynamic light and models . I must have a minimal of 15-20 FPS otherwise it is not playable for the most computers.

Greetings.

Actually, there is a lot more lava, and also a lot (and I mean a lot) of demonic statues, buildings, temples, tombs, growths of flesh, plenty of dead bodies in the most gorey or sacrificial ways, and the evilest scenery, and ect...

Don't forget the pentagrams and bahomets!

My apologies if this has been asked in one of your previous threads, but where do you get all of your hires textures?