Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sitters

The Aztec with PK3 and Setup

Much easier... although I still had some trouble. That was Doomsday's Fualt because after a fresh install it worked.

The level was pretty nice, I think it could have used a depth to it. Have you ever played Doom Raider by RussellP? I think some traps and things like it has would be really fun in an aztec temple. Maybe some holes in the wall open and shoot blowdarts, or hole voered in brush that has bamboo spikes in it. That would have really made for a fun level.

Also the poles that are switches are cool, but you should probably be able to press them from all 4 sides instead of just 1. I didn't know what do do a few times because I pressed on them not knowing only one side was useable.

A pretty good map I must say, looking forward to the new one.

Scuba Steve said:

Much easier... although I still had some trouble. That was Doomsday's Fualt because after a fresh install it worked.

The level was pretty nice, I think it could have used a depth to it. Have you ever played Doom Raider by RussellP? I think some traps and things like it has would be really fun in an aztec temple. Maybe some holes in the wall open and shoot blowdarts, or hole voered in brush that has bamboo spikes in it. That would have really made for a fun level.

A pretty good map I must say, looking forward to the new one.

Thanks,

Yes in the future I going to use XG programming and maybe plugs in.
But I am first examines all the possibility’s of models, and then the next features.

Greetings.

Unicorn_X said:

hi

Hahaha, oh silly Unicorn-X, how we love you.

Anyways, great setup you've got, Sitters. this is a really good thing to play.

Workbench? ADoom complains that my Amiga 1200 has not enough memory, 2 MB and ~1,7 MB free, so i am out :(
Any ways to start ADoom without Workbench?

Bastet Furry said:

Workbench? ADoom complains that my Amiga 1200 has not enough memory, 2 MB and ~1,7 MB free, so i am out :(
Any ways to start ADoom without Workbench?

I don’t no very much about an Amiga , I have one sleeping upstairs for a long time, I don’t know if you have the file that Kickstart generated when you run it. “Kickstart.out”
You can use this file to make a batch file you can use to start jdoom direct. Or make a configuration file.

Success.

Mivalekan said:

Okay, so how do I make this map NOT lag like hell?

I don’t no what kind of computer you have.
You must have a fast computer and a good video kart. The dynamic lighting takes a lot of computer power.

Greetings

950 mhz AMD Athlon
Radeon 9600
512 RAM

I turned everything to the lowest possible settings but it still lags like hell.

Yeah you'll need a faster machine to run sitters level smoothly. When playing levels like Aztec Doomsday is very hungry for system memory and cpu speed.

Both levels for some reason gave me an error message and then my computer froze up and I had to reset it. I have installed the latest version of Risen3d but I noticed that the Aztec level uses Doomsday but was ported to Risen3d however I can't get either level to load properly unlike Hell On Egypt which worked fine. Please help me what am I doing wrong

doomedwarrior1981 said:

Please help me what am I doing wrong

Please don't bump very old threads, especially when it would make more sense to contact the author directly.