Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Submerge

help a guy out...

I need to know where I can get pics of the Doom & Doom 2 Sprites in .GIF format. Thanks. It's for my project!

a easy way to do something like that is to do it yourself. Get wintex, get the sprites from the wads, and then change them to gifs.

FOR HIS PROJECT!!!!!1#!&#@ :) :) :) :) :)

It's things like this that make me feel like I'm turning into a dumbass. I swear, I have no short term memory anymore, I forget what the teachers say in school right after they finish saying it. I'm going blind, and the shit is only getting tuffer(I actually forgot how to spell this word!). I'm soo fucked it's making me sick!

...OR you're just trying to increase your postcount ;)

I guess if he needs GIF's because he's making a DooM website for school...

you need some cake, Lüt

"We are building a religeon,
We are building it bigger,
We are widening the corridor,
And adding more lanes..."

I swear, I have no short term memory anymore, I forget what the teachers say in school right after they finish saying it.

You too? That's why I haven't read books in years.

I swear, I have no short term memory anymore, I forget what the teachers say in school right after they finish saying it.

You too? That's why I haven't read books in years.

Or because you dont own a book. The loss of memory could be a vitamin deficiancy. Drink orange juice, eat more bananas and yes, some pizza (since it contains most of the food group).

I was only kidding, Flathead. My computer doesn't seem to be able to register the GIFs on IE. for some reason.

Psst. Dan. Your sig is wrong. It's FireBEAD. and he doesn't say that. The Priests of Oghma do.

Or because you dont own a book. The loss of memory could be a vitamin deficiancy. Drink orange juice, eat more bananas and yes, some pizza (since it contains most of the food group).

Fuck that, I'm almost 100% positive that it's from my increase in smoking weed lately.

...OR you're just trying to increase your postcount ;)

Look who'se talking =]