Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I can't open WIP. It never works. Many people seem to have the same problem.

I like the old-school design, and especially your attention to lighting. That idea with one-on-one style combat inspired by "Alien" also sounds like it could be a lot of fun! Keep it up...

Screenshot #1 - too dark ;P
Screenshot #2 - Nice detailing, needs more impse. =p
Screenshot #3 - Sweet, a little dark.

Hi.

1= flashing lights
2= 4 corners like that one
3= little squares flashing.

Thanks for your comment! Remember, this level is a dark, scary level set on a ship.

Edit= Oh, wait sorry. For you people who can't open WIP, the level is set on a ship. The theme is having smaller, more dangerous and exciting fights. Inspiration from the orig Alien movie ie. one on one or two fights.

Very dark nad atmospheric levels are what I LOVE making, so you'll see more levels from me set in these environments. Would anyone have any suitable, legal music for this level? If not, lvl 6 music (the crusher) will be implemented.

Bye.

All shots look decent. :)

Shots 1&2 both need more detail.

Shot 3, a tad bit more detail...and there is a texture alignment problem torwards the front right of the shot.:) Other than that looks ok so far.

have fun:)

Yeah, like I said the screens are a bit out dated, so more things have been put in them.

I'm trying to put extremly acurate lighting in my level.

Screen 1:too dark too see anything
Screen 2:looks nice maybe a tiny bit more detail
Screen 3:nice also maybe a bit more detail here too

Keep it up homer looks good so far:)

This doesnt have to do with the thread topic but i was looking at the doom 3 wads and i saw the Hell on Earth wad.Are they still working on that or did they give up?

Dutch,

Yeah, screen 1 is flashing lights, but it is too dark. Changing as I write. Thanks for the comment ;)

Haloless, I don't know. But yeah, just a tad off topic ;)

evilhomerdoomer said:

screen 1 is flashing lights

Flashing lights suck imo,I dont know about you but I think they look kinda stupid.
An entire room that flashes on and of just doesn't look right.

When you say "Serious Map" expect alot of bitching about how your map isn't set in a desert and doesn't pit you against Nuts-esque amounts of baddies.

Yes, thats nice ;)

I've finished the level and uploaded it. It should be in the next newtuff :0 I'll post a link when it up there ;)

Oh yeah, Dutch, the lights don't look too bad IMO when your playing it ;)

I hope.....

Is this your first attempt becauseyourgoodand ilike the way you focused on lighting and theres plenty of secrets so keepon goin you might the first one to make a full megawad for skulltag

majorsmokey1992 said:

Is this your first attempt becauseyourgoodand ilike the way you focused on lighting and theres plenty of secrets so keepon goin you might the first one to make a full megawad for skulltag

Ithankyouforyourcomment. Seriously.

Oh, this is only one level, not a megawad. heh.