Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Blink

I was wondering about this: how come, after two hours of wondering around the Phobos Base, the DOOM Marine doesn't even blink an eye? If you look at the status bar, all he does is look around, but he never blinks his eyes. What's the reason for all this?

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!! DID YOU NOTICE THAT THE ENTIRE TIME YOU'RE PLAYING THE GAME, THE DOOMGUY NEVER GOES TO THE BATHROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!! DID YOU NOTICE THAT THE ENTIRE TIME YOU'RE PLAYING THE GAME, THE DOOMGUY NEVER GOES TO THE BATHROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's why you are required to play UAC_DEAD every so often.

Is that a pwad? Can't say i've played it.

GAH!! YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO HAVE DOOM INSTALLED UNLESS YOU PLAY THIS EVERY MONTH!

GAH!! YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO HAVE DOOM INSTALLED UNLESS YOU PLAY THIS EVERY MONTH!

WELL THEN TELL ME WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD IT SO I MAY BE WORTHY OF DOOM!

Download from CDROM.COM.

Here is the file, here is the text.

It's old, like, from '94 so keep that in mind when you play. Runs on vanilla Doom which is all the more impressive. It was in the oldstuff chronicles a few months ago too, you ought to go read that too (whenever Doomworld gets the news archives for the last few months working.)

Speaking of UAC_DEAD, I was just playing it on Doom Legacy, and when I walked into the lobby I received this error in the console:

Polygon size of 1883 exceeds max value of 256 vertices

After that, I went into one of the bathrooms and most of the area was nothing but a big HOM.

Kool level. But...

1. How the f*** do you get the invisible platform to lower after u kill the cybie (the one w/ the red key?)

2. I could not find 1 bathroom in the level. Maybe i should explore it more.

Kool level. But...

1. How the f*** do you get the invisible platform to lower after u kill the cybie (the one w/ the red key?)

It doesn't. Never-fixed bug in the map. Just clip up to it.

2. I could not find 1 bathroom in the level. Maybe i should explore it more.

Yeah, you should. The urinals are pretty obvious, as are the stalls.