Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Foofoo

weird ebay items

i've seen a haunted nintendo system and a time machine on it. i wish i still had the links to them :( . you?

Someone's secret recipe for pizza cheeseburger casserole: odd.

German McDonald's ketchup packet, unopened, circa 1989: odder.

Hemp bag: wtf?!

There are lots of things money can buy. For the shopper off the deep end, there's eBay.

The bag is strange? Hemp is a material often used for such things.

WildWeasel said:

Hemp bag

If you think that's strange, I've seen hemp boxers.

There was a L33T-geek can of apple sauce that had the ID code 54UC3, which sold for a little over $26.

You know those things that connect the airplane to the terminal that you walk through to get on-board? I saw one of those on ebay.

im thinking of putting up some haunted photos of a trip to new zealand on there. they're haunted cause they charged me double for em :o perhaps because i unknowingly also purchased someone's soul along with them :o boogywoogywoogy! :o

Hemp used to be used to make all sorts of things, before an *ahem* byproduct of the plant was made illegal. Its most popular use was making rope

How is a hmp bag strange? They sell those all over Seattle.

Anyway, the weirdest thing I've ever seen was a ghost in a jar. It was awesome.

hemp is used, or was used, for man things.
bags, clothes, fiber board, paper, sails, rope, misc fibers, food, oil, and other things too.

while hemp contains THC its not worth it to smoke. be like smoking poppy seeds to get an opium high.

the cane/grilled cheese by far were the best. also its proof that our species will most likly be extinct soon

I found a jesus in my french toast! (proof he's not a jew!)

( :P )

There's a website that specializes in weird Ebay items, the first thing I saw on it was this haunted painting, I would have saved the pic or linked to it but it was way too damn creepy.

I remember once I saw a used toilet paper roll on eBay. Like, just the cardboard part. They were trying to sell it by saying things like "unique serial number".

There's also interesting entries when searching for "girlfriend" or "imaginary girlfriend".

I found a splodge on my bathroom floor, under where the mat usually is, that looked like stay-puft, does that mean he is the saviour?

Thanks to all the idiots with the blatantly flagrant auctions, now I can't sell my ghost in a colostomy bag.

Foofoo said:

i've seen a haunted nintendo system and a time machine on it. i wish i still had the links to them :( . you?

A haunted nintendo?Did it explain why it was haunted?That sounds a little odd...

Haloless0320 said:

A haunted nintendo?Did it explain why it was haunted?That sounds a little odd...

well if you want to sell some old piece of junk, might as well attach something interesting to it to attract the dollars, know what im sayin?