Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Killionaire

Any Decent Recent Wads?

Kind of been out of touch over the last months, any decent megawads or...well *anything* good thats been released lately? Honestly I just go here and to Zdoom.org to find out the news and im not sure im up with the times.

And im not just talking about 'cool looking maps' here, I thought i was completely burned out on Doom until I played Alien Vendetta, which im having a blast with, so i'd appreciate something either with new features or really really interesting gameplay and design.

Thanks in advance!

"Kama Sutra", made by two Czech COMPET-N players.

In style it's sort of a mix between AV, HR, and Scythe (mostly like Scythe, I'd say). It just oozes of great gameplay allthe way through... Not quite the epic scale of AV's battles or maps, but lots of fun maps .

There's an enormous demo pack in progress for it, as well. Check out ->
http://www.doomworld.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=31285
http://www.ksutra-n.wz.cz/ ("Official" site)

Have fun :-)

They came out a while ago, but if you havent seen them RTC3057 and Action Doom are two of the most amazing things ever created in the history of dooming. Both for Zdoom. Cold as hell is good too, but slow as hell for most people, including me, and i went down to miniumum resolution!, must try Patch 2 sometime

[shameless plugs]
Here is a creation of mine. Here's another.[/shameless plugs]
Hope you like them.

Kristian Ronge said:

"Kama Sutra", made by two Czech COMPET-N players.

In style it's sort of a mix between AV, HR, and Scythe (mostly like Scythe, I'd say). It just oozes of great gameplay allthe way through... Not quite the epic scale of AV's battles or maps, but lots of fun maps .

Heh... MAP30 comes to mind...

And the final screen...

"You got her."