Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mikedm92

Stupid HTML Question

Can anyone tell me how to stretch out the sides of my website? The two columns are squished together and they don't move apart when I post a large picture. I only want to enlarge the column on the left, does anyone know how? I have the full source for the page available for edit.

Perhaps if you changed the width: 460px; attribute in your #main-content definition in the CSS file to something bigger?

Hmm, I doubled the width in the main-content but that messed up the page. Check it out for yourself. I think this could be fixed if it is possible to widen the white column. Is there any code for this or is that column an img?

Edited for Grammar.

Do you suggest I increase or decrease the width: 847px there? If I decrease it, it becomes skinnier, If I increase it, the writing and image overlap the grey zone but the text that is supposed to be in the grey zone is floating right outside.

Ok, I fixed that but it still looks messed up. This is more trouble than what it's worth. It's alright, I'll just resize the images.